Tonights Champions League Football..

Super David Silva 21 said:
Now i understand why teams do it when already qualified but, putting out a weakened team (and i don't know the full United side) but i know De Gea wasn't in net and Powell played and that Butner played but, if another team is needing a result from another side like most teams need this season and the team you need to win puts out a weakened side and loses, is that really Fair???

I think with it being the Champions league you should play your Champions side no matter what pending on injuries, play the strongest side and you could be 3-0 up at half time, then rest your key players second half.

So if we had qualified as group winners already you wouldn't want players rested for Sunday v Chelsea? They have earnt the right to do so in my book and I'd want us to do the same if we were in that position.

cleavers said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Sorry roman will buy off Shaktar without doubt
Isn't it Juve he needs to buy off ? He needs them to lose as Shaktar are through already.

It's not about buying anyone off or fixing the game. As you say, Shakhtar have already qualified, therefore, their players may need some extra motivation to beat Juve.

bored at work said:
cleavers said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Sorry roman will buy off Shaktar without doubt
Isn't it Juve he needs to buy off ? He needs them to lose as Shaktar are through already.

It's not about buying anyone off or fixing the game. As you say, Shakhtar have already qualified, therefore, their players may need some extra motivation to beat Juve.
Yes and as I pointed out these players are on great money at a rich team with a rich owner. The only motivation they need is to extend there already unbelievable season

Tony Adcock said:
Tevez City said:
So Pep to Chelsea if RDM lose his next league game.

I think you are correct. Odds on RDM being next manager to get sack have dropped from 16s yesterday to 3s.....and dropping.

No smoke without fire.....

Hope you guys got on this....I was.....Lovely

conormcfc said:
Malaga's second string currently twatting Zenit away from home. Gotta love that 'lack of Champions League experience' eh...

Looks like Santa Cruz will be the only City player in the Champions League knockout stage. :x

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk-PeEWcbM8[/youtube]

Well shit...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.