Tonight's Forecast....

Fucks sake, I should be leaving now but not sure if I should be bothering, surely they need to make a decision asap.

GMP City Centre ‏@GMPCityCentre 36s
SEVERE WEATHER WARNING - Do not come into the City Centre unless it's absolutely essential due to strong winds.

Just arrived outside, weather's pretty horrific! Personally don't have a problem with it but health and safety will probably have something to say! If cancelled I feel extremely sorry for the long travelers and especially the mackems who will have to brace the weather all the way home after a disappointing let down

manchester blue said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Safety officer is being spoken to now. Game could be delayed or worse.

Needs calling off. Met office telling people not to travel. In Failsworth and there are trees down and it's very wild. Amazed tHeres even a debate.

MCFC said it was on 20 mins ago. Can't call it off now surely

chicagoblues said:
In other news Stokes are forced to play football on the ground instead of long ball.
Nah, just imagine how far they can throw it with the wind at their backs!

Just heard on Talksport:

"Safety Officer at the Etihad has said they have a feeling kick off may be delayed but should be on"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.