Tonight's Forecast....

Damocles said:
GMP City Centre ‏@GMPCityCentre 36s
SEVERE WEATHER WARNING - Do not come into the City Centre unless it's absolutely essential due to strong winds.

I'm currently in the City Centre. Granted, I'm in a pub but doesn't seem to be any great concern.

At the ground now. I can't see this game happening. Weather awful and Gmp saying essential travel only. Club need to make a statement ! What's happening ?

Rammy Blue said:
Fucks sake, I should be leaving now but not sure if I should be bothering, surely they need to make a decision asap.

I'm in Stockport and think I might leave it, trains are a mess and I don't expect to get back later on them if I go

I'm say in the car park and there's usually two dozen cars in by his time for an evening KO. There are just seven cars here at the moment. I think many won't come tonight.

strongbowholic said:
Just heard on Talksport:

"Safety Officer at the Etihad has said they have a feeling kick off may be delayed but should be on"
Fantastic news .I was going to miss the first half but if delayed maybe I get to watch the full game :)

Blue Mooner said:
BringBackSwales said:
Blue Mooner said:
This should be called off just seen a tree blocking the road only takes some flying debris and people could get seriously injured

Virgin trains west coast all cancelled.

give over, it will be sunny in an hour

Electric trains cancel more easily in this weather
due to danger to power lines.
Regular trains in Manchester area running but at reduced speed limits.

This is 47000 people in gale force winds. Trains have been cancelled across the board. How often does that happen?

I'm no health and safety freak but if there are red warnings, trains completely cancelled and trees blown over and you think it's safe for football, let alone the farce it will make of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.