Tonight's Forecast....

No way this should be on - too dangerous for fans, game will be a joke! It is lethal out there and deadly especially in the dark - cant see a tree coming in this!

Just got back home. Left for the game to pick up brother in Macclesfield. Bad crash at Gawsworth crossroads, fire police ambulance all in attendance. turned down 2 separate side roads and both blocked by fallen mature trees. Passed 2 more trees down on A536 trying to get to the A34, hit by a couple of small branches falling off trees and just decided to sack it. Opened the vino and am hoping for the power to stay on for a stream or failing that a postponement.

If it is off you could make an argument either way as to whether it benefits the team or not. On balance I think it does, because we can get players back fit, and also because this weather could be a great leveller.

mammutly said:
City should put something on the OS FFS. I mean, do I leave for the ground or stay here and have another pint. People need to know these things.

Yep i ain't setting off and getting stuck out in this only to be told it is off,come on make your mind up City!

Didsbury Dave said:
If it is off you could make an argument either way as to whether it benefits the team or not. On balance I think it does, because we can get players back fit, and also because this weather could be a great leveller.

Agree on both counts - definitely a leveller and the rest will do us good and this could take a lot out of the players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.