Tonight's Forecast....

There might be a bit of rain later but at pitch level it never seems to be affected drastically by any wind. I think it's the shape of the ground,It must keep the swirling gusts out.

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Worksop Blue said:
Lancet Fluke said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EXM4v-YEL8[/youtube]

That is absolute genius!
You're not wrong, it even name checks my old primary school, love it.

-- Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:21 pm --

Carver said:
Similar parody about Newport is better, and Bellamy gets a mention too.

Rag
You can fuck right off.

Safe journeys everyone.... leaving for our usual trip up the M6 about 4.30

No weather excuses for leaving early for those that manage to get there!!!!

Ducado said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
bumbleblue said:
Bloody horrible here on Fylde coast. I

I am heading there in a minute for an appointment! Just what i need

Just been out there, not been near the front but the sea will be over when the tide comes in, but I have seen it worse

You might get another Riverdance. It will help the off season tourist trade if you do.

Ducado said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
bumbleblue said:
Bloody horrible here on Fylde coast. I

I am heading there in a minute for an appointment! Just what i need

Just been out there, not been near the front but the sea will be over when the tide comes in, but I have seen it worse

The storms not hit properly yet. the red warning is from 1.30pm to 9pm. so probably be at its worst in a few hours.

es1 said:
I'll be coming across the M62 come hell or high water!

come on city!

Won't be much high water but watch those winds over Saddleworth way, it was bad enough going and coming back from Norwich over that way (yes I know other routes were available but I like that one) with less wind than we are experiencing today.

Safe journey to everyone, City and Sunderland fans, today.

Lancet Fluke said:
Lucky Toma said:
malg said:
Fair play mate, better than half the glory hunters travelling along the M62 - fickle bastards the lot of 'em. Ooohhhhh, it's windy I can't make it...... Ooohhh it might snow. Bullshit excuses - I've got to get there from Burnage and you don't hear me fucking crying about the weather.

If you live in Burnage the weather is your least concern.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EXM4v-YEL8[/youtube]

I used to live on the stretch of Mauldeth Road between the Mauldeth Pub and the Victoria and my kids went to St Bernard's school. Good to see all that again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.