Tonight's Forecast....

Worksop Blue said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Lucky Toma said:
If you live in Burnage the weather is your least concern.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EXM4v-YEL8[/youtube]

That is absolute genius!
You're not wrong, it even name checks my old primary school, love it.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:21 pm --<br /><br />
Carver said:
Similar parody about Newport is better, and Bellamy gets a mention too.

Rag

Wouldnbt bother me if they did call it off. Hate night matches espcially in shit weather, give the players a chance to rest and get our best players back.

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Worksop Blue said:
Lancet Fluke said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EXM4v-YEL8[/youtube]

That is absolute genius!
You're not wrong, it even name checks my old primary school, love it.

Ex Burnage Boy myself, Burnage lane and St Bernards; however on a more serious note, I now live in Lincoln! What would be the latest time this game could be called off for 'expected bad weather'.

Surely to God there must be a tipping point hour.

Doubt Dawlish Dave will be there mind. No bloody train track down there anymore!

Have booked cheap hotel in Stockport with pubs planned after the match so no way I'm turning back to Cambridge.

I did give up before the Fulham game 2 years ago when my car started skidding through Marsden though, and glad I did.

MCFC twitter account replied to someone saying weather fine at Etihad, and nothing being discussed about calling game off at mo.

tonethestone said:
MCFC twitter account replied to someone saying weather fine at Etihad, and nothing being discussed about calling game off at mo.

I was at tge campus an hour ago. Little rain and wind blowing 15-25mph. It's worse in the city centre now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.