Tonights games (30/1)

LoveCity said:
the level of football is so much higher in El Clasico.

It sure is.
Watching that game I feel we still have a looong way to go before we are at that level.
The pace of the game is mindblowing.

Are Southampton actually in the game against United or is it an onslaught?

Feels like United are never going to lose. 2 1/2 months since they lost to Norwich.

Pam said:
They always, always concede, though. They won't get away with being utterly shite at the back forever. It will come home to roost eventually, believe me. And the midfield is old. Patience.
Really can't see it. I honestly think it's more likely that the rags will extend their lead and win it by a double-figure margin than us catching them.

LoveCity said:
Are Southampton actually in the game against United or is it an onslaught?

Feels like United are never going to lose. 2 1/2 months since they lost to Norwich.

I got a horrible feeling they'll break the points record this season.

Tricky_Trev said:
Pam said:
They always, always concede, though. They won't get away with being utterly shite at the back forever. It will come home to roost eventually, believe me. And the midfield is old. Patience.
Really can't see it. I honestly think it's more likely that the rags will extend their lead and win it by a double-figure margin than us catching them.

If you say so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.