Tonights games (30/1)

Tricky_Trev said:
Pam said:
They always, always concede, though. They won't get away with being utterly shite at the back forever. It will come home to roost eventually, believe me. And the midfield is old. Patience.
Really can't see it. I honestly think it's more likely that the rags will extend their lead and win it by a double-figure margin than us catching them.
Looks more likely every week. And all due to RVP, if we had thrown enough money at him his personal preferences wouldnt have mattered.

Think the league will be as good as done by the time we play them in April. Time to get realistic.

Top and bottom of it is our rivals strengthened and we didn't. They matched us on points and bought the league's top scorer who compliments what they had whereas our signings are all working progresses rather than immediate impact players.

Our weaknesses last season was lack of width and no CM competition for Yaya. We addressed neither. You cannot say the warnings signs weren't there and the question is why were they not sorted.

Sugarcoat as much as you want. It's there for all to see, just depends on whether you want to take blinkers off and see it.

Sturridge is a strange player. He looks like he's having a seizure, half the time. He's all jerks and elbows.

Pam said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Pam said:
They always, always concede, though. They won't get away with being utterly shite at the back forever. It will come home to roost eventually, believe me. And the midfield is old. Patience.
Really can't see it. I honestly think it's more likely that the rags will extend their lead and win it by a double-figure margin than us catching them.

If you say so.
Well they'll be 7 clear tonight with us still to go to Old Trafford. That could easily make it a 10 point gap. We also still have to play Everton in their annual cup final. I don't know how anyone can draw any conclusion other than it's looking ominous. So yeah, I do say so! Really fancy us for the FA Cup though.

cookster said:
LoveCity said:
Are Southampton actually in the game against United or is it an onslaught?

Feels like United are never going to lose. 2 1/2 months since they lost to Norwich.

I got a horrible feeling they'll break the points record this season.

In all fairness, southampton do look like scoring again, they look good going forward, but have ran out of ideas a couple of times in the final third.
They definitely look capable of scoring again. But unfortunately so do united as usual.

Wouldn't write southampton off getting a draw though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.