Tonights games (30/1)

Matt the Giant said:
The first time I see Varane play: now there's a defender! Will be world class in a couple of years.
Did you not watch Real v City in the CL group stages?

He debuted same as Nasty.

Both are the absolute creme of young CB prospects.

NipHolmes said:
Top and bottom of it is our rivals strengthened and we didn't. They matched us on points and bought the league's top scorer who compliments what they had whereas our signings are all working progresses rather than immediate impact players.

Our weaknesses last season was lack of width and no CM competition for Yaya. We addressed neither. You cannot say the warnings signs weren't there and the question is why were they not sorted.

Sugarcoat as much as you want. It's there for all to see, just depends on whether you want to take blinkers off and see it.

bang on the money nip-You stand still at this level and the opposition strengthen then there is only one outcome which is being overtaken.

LoveCity said:
Are Southampton actually in the game against United or is it an onslaught?

Feels like United are never going to lose. 2 1/2 months since they lost to Norwich.

They are, they have good possesion but their players are just not good enough to keep the ball or they decide to play a strange throughball, usually over the top which Vidic eats up and United just break at pace.

Lambert is causing United problems, he's somehow managed to rip his shirt, I'd guess by a united hand.

NipHolmes said:
Top and bottom of it is our rivals strengthened and we didn't. They matched us on points and bought the league's top scorer who compliments what they had whereas our signings are all working progresses rather than immediate impact players.

Our weaknesses last season was lack of width and no CM competition for Yaya. We addressed neither. You cannot say the warnings signs weren't there and the question is why were they not sorted.

Sugarcoat as much as you want. It's there for all to see, just depends on whether you want to take blinkers off and see it.

Oh FFS, are you wumming? Obituaries in January? I ask you.

NipHolmes said:
Matt the Giant said:
The first time I see Varane play: now there's a defender! Will be world class in a couple of years.
Did you not watch Real v City in the CL group stages?

He debuted same as Nasty.

Both are the absolute creme of young CB prospects.

Correction required then: Second time. :)
For his height he's incredibly fast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.