Tonights games (30/1)

walcott record is sensational actually

18 goals this season? he may get 30 at this rate

NipHolmes said:
Pigeonho said:
NipHolmes said:
According to Samuel, Wenger sold RVP to United to aid them against us.
Christ. RVP didn't want to come to us, he wanted to go to United. No conspiracy in it, he just wanted to go there. It's no big deal.
Of course.

But Wenger sold to United instead of Juventus. Knowing full well it'd be hugely regrettable, purely our of spite. RVP made.the best choice for him. Wages and first team football.
So let me get this straight. You are saying that Wenger weakened his team and strengthened one of his rivals, one of his main rivals of the last 15 years - to spite us?

Matt the Giant said:
NipHolmes said:
chesterguy said:
Why dont5 you go and support the rags you are obviously a miserable thinks he knows it all
Because im a blue.

Point out where I'm wrong you fool.

I think you'll find it futile to argue with someone who writes "Why dont5 you go and support the rags you are obviously a miserable thinks he knows it all". Better to just leave it alone.
It certainly makes you wonder doesn't it. Some really classy folk we have here. Thank fuck there's people like you, St Helens, Love City, Prestwich, Dax etc who know their football and stay classy in debate. Insulting posters who make valid points is just cuntish. Fuck them.

NipHolmes said:
Pam said:
NipHolmes said:
Chelsea are closer to us than we are to United if results stay as they are. Why dismiss that comment as a crackhead comment. You are so blinkered its pathetic.

Grow up, FFS. We drew a game and Chelsea are winning a game. This can mean only one thing.
Look at the distance in points. You're out of line calling anyone a crackhead. Keep your inane diatribe to yourself instead of insulting people who make valid points.
I wouldn't get too wound up by it. Pam tends to post shite when she gets worked up. A lot of us on here have been on the receiving end of her comments. She doesn't mean anything by it really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.