Tonights games (30/1)

Anyway, back to footie.

Anybody else feel Messi can become a Xavi type player when he slows down. I can see him pulling strings for the next decade such is his all round game. Vision, touch, awareness and ability means he can predict movement and pick that pass required. Really is something else. I'd sell my mother to get him in the blue of City.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Is that true that Arsenal sold RVP to the rags to help them against us?
No, i think we pissed off RVP quite a lot. Most likely he got fed up waiting for us to make an offer. Hence why Mancini was nudging Marwood to hurry up. That's when RVP chose united and snubbed us because they showed him more desire in signing and actually got the deal moving. No conspiracies other than our inability to do a deal whilst we were probably trying to sell a striker to make space.

standupifyouhatemanu said:
NipHolmes said:
jimharri said:
I wouldn't get too wound up by it. Pam tends to post shite when she gets worked up. A lot of us on here have been on the receiving end of her comments. She doesn't mean anything by it really.

Her and Oakie can fuck off. It's not cricket where I'm from and earns you a slap or a broken front window.

Being a **** because you can't keep level is bad, but to be a **** with a blue who lives and breathes all things City, not on.

Thing is an apology wouldn't go a miss, to bad I won't get one. They must be 'rags!' ;)

It's the biggest infuriation on Bluemoon when someone labels you a rag, so many do it trying to win an argument and score points, so annoying!
'RollonCity' has taken it to a new level. He/She has created a motivational card which reads 'keep calm and rag on'. It has been used umpteen times this last week to try and win his/her rows. Bless.

NipHolmes said:
moomba said:
Remember these discussions last year about how Spurs were breathing down our necks every time we dropped points and they didn't.
Don't remember Spurs having a squad anywhere like Chelseas.

Such a good squad that have won 3 of their last 7 games. I'll save the extra strong underwear for a later date.

bluesoup said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Is that true that Arsenal sold RVP to the rags to help them against us?
No, i think we pissed off RVP quite a lot. Most likely he got fed up waiting for us to make an offer. Hence why Mancini was nudging Marwood to hurry up. That's when RVP chose united and snubbed us because they showed him more desire in signing and actually got the deal moving. No conspiracies other than our inability to do a deal whilst we were probably trying to sell a striker to make space.
Here's a badge for talking sense.
Nipholmes' theory is priceless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.