Tonights games (30/1)

jimharri said:
NipHolmes said:
Pam said:
Grow up, FFS. We drew a game and Chelsea are winning a game. This can mean only one thing.
Look at the distance in points. You're out of line calling anyone a crackhead. Keep your inane diatribe to yourself instead of insulting people who make valid points.
I wouldn't get too wound up by it. Pam tends to post shite when she gets worked up. A lot of us on here have been on the receiving end of her comments. She doesn't mean anything by it really.

Her and Oakie can fuck off. It's not cricket where I'm from and earns you a slap or a broken front window.

Being a **** because you can't keep level is bad, but to be a **** with a blue who lives and breathes all things City, not on.

Thing is an apology wouldn't go a miss, to bad I won't get one. They must be 'rags!' ;)

NipHolmes said:
jimharri said:
NipHolmes said:
Look at the distance in points. You're out of line calling anyone a crackhead. Keep your inane diatribe to yourself instead of insulting people who make valid points.
I wouldn't get too wound up by it. Pam tends to post shite when she gets worked up. A lot of us on here have been on the receiving end of her comments. She doesn't mean anything by it really.

Her and Oakie can fuck off. It's not cricket where I'm from and earns you a slap or a broken front window.

Being a **** because you can't keep level is bad, but to be a **** with a blue who lives and breathes all things City, not on.

Thing is an apology wouldn't go a miss, to bad I won't get one. They must be 'rags!' ;)

It's the biggest infuriation on Bluemoon when someone labels you a rag, so many do it trying to win an argument and score points, so annoying!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.