Tonights games (30/1)

NipHolmes said:
Pigeonho said:
bluesoup said:
No, i think we pissed off RVP quite a lot. Most likely he got fed up waiting for us to make an offer. Hence why Mancini was nudging Marwood to hurry up. That's when RVP chose united and snubbed us because they showed him more desire in signing and actually got the deal moving. No conspiracies other than our inability to do a deal whilst we were probably trying to sell a striker to make space.
Here's a badge for talking sense.
Nipholmes' theory is priceless.

It's not my theory. It's Samuels.

Mine is that we had Mario and Dzeko/Tevez here and couldn't justify a 5th striker + Guidetti. He gets guaranteed game time at United and hardly rotated. The move made sense for United and him.

The 'theory' is that Arsene was happy to see RVP at United to aid their battle v us. Simple as that.
And make their own chances of catching United even more remote? Not sure who you're referring to but I presume it's Martin Samuel? Whoever it is he's fucked in the head if he genuinely believes that.

thought i'd share this gem with you

Kevin Kilbane, BBC Radio 5 live
"I really, really enjoy watching Gareth Bale. He is a wonderful player, a £50m player. That shot had no back lift after beating two or three players on the run. Every week Bale turns up and he amazes me. He is among the world's best."

How in the name of all that it holy are the scum winning the league.They look so vulnerable when put under pressure

NipHolmes said:
Pigeonho said:
bluesoup said:
No, i think we pissed off RVP quite a lot. Most likely he got fed up waiting for us to make an offer. Hence why Mancini was nudging Marwood to hurry up. That's when RVP chose united and snubbed us because they showed him more desire in signing and actually got the deal moving. No conspiracies other than our inability to do a deal whilst we were probably trying to sell a striker to make space.

Mine is that we had Mario and Dzeko/Tevez here and couldn't justify a 5th striker + Guidetti. He gets guaranteed game time at United and hardly rotated. The move made sense for United and him.

The 'theory' is that Arsene was happy to see RVP at United to aid their battle v us. Simple as that.
Sorry nip, it's more about us not being able to sell a striker at value as well as make space! Nothing to do with wenger... It was prob one out RVP in.

Pigeonho said:
NipHolmes said:
Pigeonho said:

And make their own chances of catching United even more remote? Not sure who you're referring to but I presume it's Martin Samuel? Whoever it is he's fucked in the head if he genuinely believes that.

I think Wenger has said himself that he knew selling to United would make it harder for them to compete.

But for them its not about competition when you can make a quid or two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.