Tonights games (30/1)

jake28 said:
How in the name of all that it holy are the scum winning the league.They look so vulnerable when put under pressure

because all they ever seem to fucking do is win?

jake28 said:
How in the name of all that it holy are the scum winning the league.They look so vulnerable when put under pressure
They do enough in games against mid-table and down,and pick their game up playing the bigger sides,us,chelsea,arse and so on....

bluesoup said:
NipHolmes said:
Pigeonho said:
Here's a badge for talking sense.
Nipholmes' theory is priceless.

It's not my theory. It's Samuels.

Mine is that we had Mario and Dzeko/Tevez here and couldn't justify a 5th striker + Guidetti. He gets guaranteed game time at United and hardly rotated. The move made sense for United and him.

The 'theory' is that Arsene was happy to see RVP at United to aid their battle v us. Simple as that.
Sorry nip, it's more about us not being able to sell a striker at value as well as make space! Nothing to do with wenger... It was prob one out RVP in.

I added that whilst you posted. Yeah exactly. Baywrn lowballed us for Dzeko and nobody went for Tevez or Mario. By buying RVP we would have a weakened position to sell and would've took a hit no doubt.

Fact is RVP was available and United had space for him and we didn't. They could buy without having to sell anyone and we couldn't. Just poor timing but such is life. I rate RVP highly but even still, I'd have Cavani over him as he's a more complete player imo.

Messi lively chip in for goal, shame it was offside.

Real seem disjointed this half.

Arsenal almost threw that away

Whinger gets a vital point at home for his 4th place trophy

Real evens the score. They've been so lucky, this could have been 0-4 to Barca

Pigeonho said:
NipHolmes said:
Pigeonho said:
Here's a badge for talking sense.
Nipholmes' theory is priceless.

It's not my theory. It's Samuels.

Mine is that we had Mario and Dzeko/Tevez here and couldn't justify a 5th striker + Guidetti. He gets guaranteed game time at United and hardly rotated. The move made sense for United and him.

The 'theory' is that Arsene was happy to see RVP at United to aid their battle v us. Simple as that.
And make their own chances of catching United even more remote? Not sure who you're referring to but I presume it's Martin Samuel? Whoever it is he's fucked in the head if he genuinely believes that.

Remember the phone call Fergie made?

Yes Martin Samuel, Wenger was apparently furious we tapped RVP up, had terms agreed but couldn't buy.

Varane the CB scores to top off an incredible match for him. 19 year old in worlds biggest derby and he defends like a verteran and scores v Barca. Take a bow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.