Tonights games (30/1)

standupifyouhatemanu said:
Mark Lawrenson, at Old Trafford for BBC Radio 5 liveMan Utd 2-1 Southampton

"I have never seen Manchester Unitd so lethargic, and the pitch is the worst I've seen it in a long time. United have been away in Qatar, and look a little leggy."

This is why there is hope, keep going to the end, until the 93rd min of the last game if neccesary!

If I was a Southampton fan I'd be extremely proud of my team right now, even if they loose.

inchy14 said:
United remind me of Newcastle under Keegan, outscoring the opposition.
Well we all know how that ended.
They'll drop points towards the end of the season I'm certain of it.

Keep hearing this yet the losses never come to pass as weeks go by. It's like our version of their "the Arabs will get bored" mantra. They wait and wait...

Pigeonho said:
NipHolmes said:
Her and Oakie can fuck off. It's not cricket where I'm from and earns you a slap or a broken front window.

Being a **** because you can't keep level is bad, but to be a **** with a blue who lives and breathes all things City, not on.

Thing is an apology wouldn't go a miss, to bad I won't get one. They must be 'rags!' ;)

It's the biggest infuriation on Bluemoon when someone labels you a rag, so many do it trying to win an argument and score points, so annoying!
'RollonCity' has taken it to a new level. He/She has created a motivational card which reads 'keep calm and rag on'. It has been used umpteen times this last week to try and win his/her rows. Bless.

Are you ashamed for having lied raggy?

Anyone with over 20,000 posts on a City Forum who turns down tickets (free) to games can't be be all that... Ashamed to be raggy?

How sad

Fair play to Southampton they gave it a go. All we have to do is keeping plugging away and see what happens.

The ref was very trigger happy with that final whistle, Southampton had the ball in the United half

Mark Lawrenson, at Old Trafford for BBC Radio 5 liveMan Utd 2-1 Southampton

"I have never seen Manchester Unitd so lethargic, and the pitch is the worst I've seen it in a long time. United have been away in Qatar, and look a little leggy."

This is why there is hope, keep going to the end, until the 93rd min of the last game if neccesary!

But they bring home the bacon (pun intended), unfortunately.

They're due a blip but seem to be really on it this year. Still in CL, still in FA Cup and top of the table, yet man for man the laser outfit compared to us. It's a headscratcher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.