Tonights games (30/1)

LoveCity said:
inchy14 said:
United remind me of Newcastle under Keegan, outscoring the opposition.
Well we all know how that ended.
They'll drop points towards the end of the season I'm certain of it.

Keep hearing this yet the losses never come to pass as weeks go by. It's like our version of their "the Arabs will get bored" mantra. They wait and wait...

It's truly astonishing that United are having a record breaking season - I don't think I've ever watched them being outplayed/panicky on such a regular basis, yet, that's their 19 win!

I can definitely see us winning at their place, we just need their luck to run out.

Until it is mathematically over we are in it to win it! Proved it last season and I know we can this season as well. I'll believe till the end!

Anyways I only watched the Classico and that turned out to be a very good game. Both teams were amazing in defence and attack. Really can't see who can beat them in the CL besides Dortmund.

Roll On City said:
Pigeonho said:
standupifyouhatemanu said:
It's the biggest infuriation on Bluemoon when someone labels you a rag, so many do it trying to win an argument and score points, so annoying!
'RollonCity' has taken it to a new level. He/She has created a motivational card which reads 'keep calm and rag on'. It has been used umpteen times this last week to try and win his/her rows. Bless.

Are you ashamed for having lied raggy?

Anyone with over 20,000 posts on a City Forum who turns down tickets (free) to games can't be be all that... Ashamed to be rag?

How sad

Pidge just sees it diffrent from the happy clappers, I'm sure you could cherry pick some of my posts and make it look like I was a rag/wum/troll but it's just how I feel at the time, I don't think rags post in the cellar.

davymcfc said:
Sounds like Southampton gave united a great game. I don't think the title race is over at all.

Got over the line, they always do.

9 wins and 2 draws in the last 11 games! Can't see they dropping 7 points in the last 14 games.

Makes me laugh, southampton were still attacking and the referee blows up before the allocated 3 minutes.
Southampton were brilliant this evening.

That pitch was absolutely awful

Syth said:
Until it is mathematically over we are in it to win it! Proved it last season and I know we can this season as well. I'll believe till the end!

Anyways I only watched the Classico and that turned out to be a very good game. Both teams were amazing in defence and attack. Really can't see who can beat them in the CL besides Dortmund.

rags got champs league also to contend with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.