Tonight's games (continued)

tonycoleman said:
Rammy Blue said:
would have thought that was pretty obvious.

only just started to read it was there libellous and mildly abusive stuff on there?

or did andy gray put a word in?lol

lol, unfortunately not.

it's too help speed the site up, large threads slow it down.

Tonights game was proof Premier league football is completely fucking corrupt.

Said for the past two years it is and bored of saying it now.

Can't wait for the day it comes out, just as it did in Italy.

If walton wasn't given a backhander by that absolute C**T David Gill i will show my arse on the town hall.

Feel like giving up football all together.

Arry is Bent said:
Tonights game was proof Premier league football is completely fucking corrupt.

Said for the past two years it is and bored of saying it now.

Can't wait for the day it comes out, just as it did in Italy.

If walton wasn't given a backhander by that absolute C**T David Gill i will show my arse on the town hall.

Feel like giving up football all together.

Do it, stupid opinions like this won't be missed.

tonycoleman said:
Rammy Blue said:
would have thought that was pretty obvious.

only just started to read it was there libellous and mildly abusive stuff on there?

The only possibly libellous comment was about Walton being hugely pro rag and I think the defence of fair comment would apply here as they have not lost in the last 19 times he reffed them.

My nights been ruined. I watched the Arsenal game and cannot believe how Fabergas got away with a blatant dive in the box, however, switched over to see how Blackpool was doing with the Rags and was cheered that they were losing, so all in all a sad night. we are now 6 points behind the rags and not to sure where and how we are going to catch up, never mind get past them, can only hope for a decent result in the derby game, which depends quite possibly, on who the referee is on the day.

Rammy Blue said:
tonycoleman said:

lol, unfortunately not.

it's too help speed the site up, large threads slow it down.
And that was obvious how exactly ?

Unless of course you live your life on bluemoon, which most don't.

Cheers for explanation Ric, appreciate it.

I'll start,

Blackpool commited suicide by continuing to attack while the rags were picking them off with wave after wave of attack.

The game completely changed when Giggs and Chickpea came on. Funny how they didn't start scoring until Shrek went off. They did what we couldn't do against Villa, they got behind their back four and chicky gay boy should have scored 4.

Holloway was an idiot to not just sit on the 2-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.