Tonight's Qualifiers

Croatia vs. Bosnia would be a tasty playoff.

If Ireland want to go through, a match against Estonia would be great for them. I think Bosnia or Montenegro (both unseeded) could turn over Ireland.

Re: Majician scores two for Spain

best player in the premier league today and the best player to were a city shirt in my life time,i really think he is too the boy is absolute class and a joy to watch!

Re: Majician scores two for Spain

bluebarn said:
mrscitygirl said:
Our Blue majician has scored Spains two goals, BUT BIG ears and Mcleish are wishing he gets a nick on ankles to put him on the bench for Sat: game.

Please don't be paranoid. McLeish wasn't seriously saying he hoped that harm would come to Silva. It was said in jest because frankly he is shitting it about playing Silva on Saturday and doesn't have a clue about how to deal with his threat. It was a compliment. Alan Hutton will surely also be having sleepless nights between now and Sat.

Taken in jest from Mcleish, but never take anything in jest from BIG ears can't abide him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.