Tonight's Qualifiers

Re: Majician scores two for Spain

yes it was only scotland but he was world class tonight - made fletcher look what he is --carthorse -- !

Re: Majician scores two for Spain

I can't believe this player is a blue. There is literally no better playmaker on the planet at the moment. Players like Iniesta etc have done it over a longer period of time (David is younger), but right now, at this precise moment in time, Silva shits over everybody.

squirtyflower said:
Sparkys-Army said:
is it just me that doesn't really rate Villa?
yeah must be shit
scored fifty international goals and spain's highest scorer

To be fair to Sparky, we are talking about now, as I said before. I have watched him quite a lot (in person, as well, about eight years ago) and he is not quite as good as he used to be. Put 23 year old David Villa on Barça and he would have rivaled Messi.

jimharri said:
Sparkys-Army said:
foot-in-mouth-1199.jpeg1-300x293.jpg

City Raider said:
Silva off - Scots can win this...
Behave!

surely not? you didnt think i was being serious lmao

Edin's goal against France. A class finish.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/golazo!-edin-dzeko-france-15537097/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodispl ... -15537097/</a>

SebastianBlue said:
squirtyflower said:
Sparkys-Army said:
yeah must be shit
scored fifty international goals and spain's highest scorer

To be fair to Sparky, we are talking about now, as I said before. I have watched him quite a lot (in person, as well, about eight years ago) and he is not quite as good as he used to be. Put 23 year old David Villa on Barça and he would have rivaled Messi.

He didnt even get realised properly until he was 23, bit of a late bloomer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.