Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

The lack of supporters tonight must have given you the opportunity to get to the bar a bit quicker than usual and therefore squeeze an extra half of Fosters in. Chill out K06

kiam06 said:
cleavers said:
Its you that can't read (your own posts).....

Your post title....

Followed by.....

Who gives you the right to decide who has or hasn't got a valid reason ?

You went, big deal, but it doesn't mean you are better than anyone else, just a mouthy nobody.

Be honest, people know when they have a valid reason and when they just can't be arsed. I don't decide, ask yourself could I have made it?

Can you take pictures and post them next time?

Thanks in advance from Morleyswife (season ticket holder) and joke according to City's number 1 fan
I am honoured just to type on the same forum as you (pearl of understanding Sir)

JULES said:
I can remember in the 70`s hitching down to spurs with just enough money to get in, it was a lot tougher then regarding the violent side of things,managed to get a lift at newport pagnel services to the game, no beer, no food watched city come back from 2-0 down to 2-2 franny scored 2 I think then spent 8 hours trying to get back to the midlands where I live. I could tell a hundred stories like this including a few kickings I got from wearing colours, but I never called anyone a whatever for not turning up,just go when you can make it, thats all

Good post.

Looks like Kiam has worked up all those who prefered to watch the rags game in the pub whilst spending £15 on beer!

Immaculate Pasta said:
Looks like Kiam has worked up all those who prefered to watch the rags game in the pub whilst spending £15 on beer!

Yes and it was happy hour!!!!!

Immaculate Pasta said:

Don't count me in that IP.....I got home at 5......and spent the evening doing tax forms, between listening to the game and making calls to my prick accountant.

kiam is a twat that has decided because he went to a game and loads of others didn't that he is number 1 fan.

mr t said:
I think 24,000 on a week night for Round 3 of the Carliing Cup in a recession ain't that bad actually...........................

Crying Poverty, it was £12 Adult and £5 Kids!!!

Just another excuse, the truth is most of the stay aways on here coudn't be arsed going to the ticket office or picking up the phone to buy tickets. Season ticket holders get lazy as its paid for and requires no more effort after the original payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.