Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

I dont blame anyone for not going, midweek game, meaningless stage of the trophy and its a spectator sport, if you want to spectate then go if you want to stay at home and listen to radio / do other things with your life its really up to the individual. I think we look on ourselves too harshly just because stadium was half full does not mean we dont have great support, those there tonight saw a pile of dross really but at least we came away with a result which is about all anybody there will take from the game!

jft20b said:
kiam06 said:
I didn't read any posts from you asking anyone for a lift on here? There are ways to get here, if we were playing Arsenal tonight I bet you would have made more of an effort.

read the post properly, had work till 8.30, live an hour and a half away? do the math, plus i have no money! so even if it was the rags i wouldnt have been able to make it!

everyone has different situations mate, and calling people a joke aint going to change anything!

some poeple might rather save the 15 quid and spend it on something they need. i take back calling you a fool, but posts like this make my blood boil, every team has the same problem with the carling cup!

You obviously had valid reasons then but I did say those with invalid reasons are a joke in my OP if you read it.

Look at the highlights programme now on BBC1. There are loads of empty seats at every ground. Old Trafford, Villa Park, KC Stadium, COMS, etc. It's been the trend in the League Cup for a long time. It's not just at City. A significant fraction of the entire nation of footy fans feel that their personal circumstances dictate that their time is better spent elsewhere. They are entitled to that view.

Tricky_Trev said:
Look at the highlights programme now on BBC1. There are loads of empty seats at every ground. Old Trafford, Villa Park, KC Stadium, COMS, etc. It's been the trend in the League Cup for a long time. It's not just at City. A significant fraction of the entire nation of footy fans feel that their personal circumstances dictate that their time is better spent elsewhere. They are entitled to that view.

I don't care what happened at Old Trafford or anywhere else.

kiam06 said:
Tricky_Trev said:

No teams get full attendances on nights like tonight, don't see what your point is with all this? I'm sure you've not been to every single game you could have mate.

kiam06 said:
Tricky_Trev said:

you really are an obnoxious twat aren't you?

So you went to a game, now we all know about it.

Bedtime you little hero you.

Hmm I agree and disagree. People with valid reasons fair enough but people with "cant be arsed" or "tenner? what a rip off" let themselves down.
Besides look at the rags, they can watch the reserves for free and none go but 50k turn up tonight and pay £41 for it, explain that to me!

kiam06 said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Then your viewpoint is blinkered.

Just got back from the game, and i think the atmosphere in the ground was mirrored by the performance on the pitch, very flat and lacklusture.

There is 11 of us with season tickets, and only 3 of us turned up tonight. All the other lads live in Manc, don't work nights, have plenty of money to buy a ticket for £15, but the simple fact is they couldn't be arsed going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.