Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
I thought you would stick your oar in at some point on my post. If we get to final, then priority should, IMO be given to those that went to the early rounds. To say we would not sell our allocation is stupid as well you know. Do you not think that is fair? If not why?

As for last night, if people were not at work, live close by, had the money but could not be arsed. Then last night, and last night alone, yeah, I was a better fan. I was there trying to lift the team that were playing badly and being nullified by a team set up to defend. Got a problem with that?

Why ever did you think that??

So loyalty should, in your opinion be based on the current season only and the specific competition only? I don't agree with that. So no i don't think it is fair. The lloyalty point system has been up and running for a while and was in place in the dark years. If someone went to Norwich for a midweek game but didnt go last night they probably received the same amount of loyalty points to their system. Who is the better fan? You can't quantify it in any way shape or form. All you can do is justify it with a loyalty scheme which the club do. Might not be perfect but its the best system there is.

People do not need to justify their non attendence to anyone, it is their choice. I won't say i am a better fan if they don't go. We all want full houses at every game but if we don't so what, as i have stated attendences do not win matches.

Agree that that no ones needs to justify their non attendance hence my original post saying Kiam was over the top and that I though it "a shame" when the ground is half full (see the optomist in me). OK, last night I was not a better "fan". But maybe a better "supporter" as I say, last night and last night alone.

The loyalty system is not perfect no. But you would not think it also a shame that someone that goes to a lot of games (all home and most away) and has done so ever since they left Uni and were within driving distance of the ground, could not get a ticket to a cup final despite going to each previous round and also being a season ticket holder for several years? This is aimed mainly at those saying CC does nothing for them, I suspect hoever, it may do something for them come the end of Feb IF we get their and there is a date with Wembley.

kiam06 said:
24,000 , I know Fulham brought only 91 fans but still the stay away fans tonight should be ashamed of themselves. We have waited years to get some money and a decent team together and still have the fans can't be arsed turning up, it makes me mad. Even the club do there bit and reduce the ticket prices to £12 Adults and £5 for kid and yet you lazy twats can't be arsed. No excuse stay aways.

To all the people who stayed away for invalid reasons can I just say..

You are a joke

Don't bother turning up for the Premier League games, you don't deserve to be there.
its none as not having enuff money YOU NONCE

NI Blue said:
Kiam does not not allow me to go to games based on his / her / its postings on other threads.
1. I was not born within a ten mile radius of the ground.
2. I am not even from Manchester
3. I have an Irish accent (funny that seeing as how I live in Northern Ireland)
4. 40 years of supporting City does not count as because I only joined the forum a few days
ago I must be a glory hunter.
5. Most importantly unlike Kiam I do not have a penis growing out of my forehead and this
seems to be the thing to have if you want to be number 1 supporter.

he's not saying he's the number 1 fan he's saying the turnout was poor and he was embarrassed, as was i.

Immaculate Pasta said:
GStar said:
Personally i think thats n over estimate.

These threads are tiresome now, if we get drawn at home ther'll be another similar. Whats a joke is one City fan feeling the need or beleiving they have the right to call out other City fans.

Before you have a go i went to every home cup game domestic and European last year and no doubt will this year. I find it a little embarrassing that we dont draw huge crowds for these games, but i've no right to call anyone for it.

The real arguement is when/if we get far... who gets priority? The long termers who now sty away from preliminary rounds or the ones who've proven thier loyalty throughout the competition itself?

I counted 63 and fair play to each and every single one of them!

i counted 141

Re: Dear Kiam...

Sorry i could not make it last night, i was very busy with work and all that...im never out of the office!

Id say my boss was on my back but...i appear to be running this company.

I have tried to help the club out as much as a I can!!

I hopefully will make the next game....no promises i have a family to provide for!

And once again Kiam I am sorry for last night at least we won! We should make a statue of you outside the groud because you seem to have the support and love from you're fellow followers

Kind Regards
Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan

SWP's back said:
The loyalty system is not perfect no. But you would not think it also a shame that someone that goes to a lot of games (all home and most away) and has done so ever since they left Uni and were within driving distance of the ground, could not get a ticket to a cup final despite going to each previous round and also being a season ticket holder for several years? This is aimed mainly at those saying CC does nothing for them, I suspect hoever, it may do something for them come the end of Feb IF we get their and there is a date with Wembley.

What would you prefer really, a loyalty points system based only on this season or maybe last season only or one that builds up over time. Scousers do it on the season before and the season before only, but then it is very hard to get on the ladder if you werent on it the year so that is flawed as much as our system.

People coming out for the bigger games will always happen, you will never change that. Can you say someone with a season ticket should not be allowed a CC final ticket ahead of someone with no season ticket but went the earlier rounds?? You can argue either way who deserves it more but the club has its way and everyone is aware of that at the start of the season.

I couldnt care less whether someone at the final has not been a game all season, if they are supporting the blues well they will do for me.

svennis pennis said:
I wonder what Sheikh Mansour would say, he wasn't there last night.
he wasnt!! the part time fucka !! BAN HIM

Re: Dear Kiam...

molineuxblue said:
I don't finish work until 6pm on Monday (in North Yorkshire) and my girlfriend needs the car for going to college in the evening. May I please be excused from going to the match?

And is it OK if I watch it in the pub?

LACK OF AMBITION

You will now be called PLASTIC MOLLY and your post count will 0.

LET ME REMIND EVERYONE YOU HAVE A DUTY!!!!

*******Plastic will not be tolerated!!********

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.