Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

dont know if this is a valid excuse but i am currently living on merseyside for the next few months and until next wednesday i have no money to get back to manchester nevermind buying a ticket n shit. im also lending my seasoncard to my friend for west ham game because i wont be able to make it. i will take your advice and hang my head in total shame. :(

Re: Dear Kiam...

vamps said:
I'm from abroad, and i honestly tried to get a hotel and plane tickets but they were all gone. I also have uni at 8.30 the next morning back in The Netherlands. Can i be excused?

LACK OF THINKING OUT OF THE BOX
AND GUTLESS BEHAVIOUR!!!!!!!

Strueth I will have to pass you onto my supervisor Mr K as your CRIMES AGAINST CITY are beyond my juristiction!!!

Redcafe awaits your immediate call for PLASTIC BONDINGS Mr Plastic vamps.

Bluemoon cyber Sheriffs dept.

Lancashire Blue said:
We were 20,000 down on a league game.

So were the rags.

Misleading that.

As a percentage city were 49% down
United were 25%

Uniteds cheapest tickets were also £36 for adults.

Fact is United have pretty much double the fan base of city locally and nationally

SWP's back said:
johnmc said:
What would you prefer really, a loyalty points system based only on this season or maybe last season only or one that builds up over time. Scousers do it on the season before and the season before only, but then it is very hard to get on the ladder if you werent on it the year so that is flawed as much as our system.

People coming out for the bigger games will always happen, you will never change that. Can you say someone with a season ticket should not be allowed a CC final ticket ahead of someone with no season ticket but went the earlier rounds?? You can argue either way who deserves it more but the club has its way and everyone is aware of that at the start of the season.

If we a re forunate to get to a final with 3k points I am sure you will get a ticket

I couldnt care less whether someone at the final has not been a game all season, if they are supporting the blues well they will do for me.

Me too - I am just being selfish as I am worries that with just short of 3000 pts, I will not get a ticket.

34 pages and still going, you know what they say about the truth. Looks like the stay aways got the rocket up there arses that they deserve. Maybe you will get to COM's for the next round of the cup.

The excuses I have heared on here are quite frankly a joke, everything from it being cold to having to fill out tax forms. The truth of the matter is most of you couldn't be arsed going and that is the simple fact, most of the abuse I have recieved is due to the fact you know you could make more of an effort to get down there.

I do not include fans that are genuinely struggling with money, work and family. The fans I aimed this post at know exactly who they are, so take it on the chin and get yoursleves to the cup games instead of watching Emmerdale and playing on your Playstation 3's.

The team need the fans behind them if they are to succeed.

kiam06 said:
24,000 , I know Fulham brought only 91 fans but still the stay away fans tonight should be ashamed of themselves. We have waited years to get some money and a decent team together and still have the fans can't be arsed turning up, it makes me mad. Even the club do there bit and reduce the ticket prices to £12 Adults and £5 for kid and yet you lazy twats can't be arsed. No excuse stay aways.

To all the people who stayed away for invalid reasons can I just say..

You are a joke

Don't bother turning up for the Premier League games, you don't deserve to be there.

I agree with what you are saying, however the bit i've highlighted is harsh on some people... our ground has a capacity of just under 48,000... 24,000 attended last night... i don't believe for one minute that 23-24,000 people had valid reasons not to go... perhaps a few thousand did! Hamburg at home, when tickets were a fiver... we managed to sell out then! demand was immense for tickets... that was a night match in the cup! say no more really... my ticket last night was £12.50... not bad for watching 2 premiership sides in the carling cup!

the fact is there is a number of people who are simply too lazy to attend! or just aren't bothered about it as its "the cup"... well its a cup there to be won, so lets help the team get one of these elusive trophies!!

kiam06 said:
34 pages and still going, you know what they say about the truth. Looks like the stay aways got the rocket up there arses that they deserve. Maybe you will get to COM's for the next round of the cup.

The excuses I have heared on here are quite frankly a joke, everything from it being cold to having to fill out tax forms. The truth of the matter is most of you couldn't be arsed going and that is the simple fact, most of the abuse I have recieved is due to the fact you know you could make more of an effort to get down there.

I do not include fans that are genuinely struggling with money, work and family. The fans I aimed this post at know exactly who they are, so take it on the chin and get yoursleves to the cup games instead of watching Emmerdale and playing on your Playstation 3's.

The team need the fans behind them if they are to succeed.

Eat shit, dickhead. I know put you in the category of that little Chorley bastard, currently known as 'that dick who got a slap off Bellamy'. You're now 'that dick who has now understanding of fuck all'.

Re: Dear Kiam...

bluesyob said:
i have 3 kids and am the sole bread winner in my house can i please be excused from having to feed my kids beans on toast for a few days, just so that you dont have to get wound up by rags about our attendances during early stage CARLING cup games.
p.s
im sorry

BEANS WOULD OF SUFFICED!!!

Your username has been changed to:
PLASTIC Blu nob.

And a two day ban is now in order.

Crimes against City will NOT be tolerated!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.