Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

dannybcity said:
kiam06 said:
You need to calm down, there is no call for that. I am entitled to my opinion as is everybody else.

You could have him anyway Kiam, you're the biggest blue in the WORLDDDDDDDDDDD

I wouldn't say I am the biggest blue but I'm certainly in the top 1( It was a Brian Clough Joke before the dummies hit the screens)

Re: Dear Kiam...

gagiesotherhalf said:
Kiam
Just letting you know I WILL be at the game on Monday night.
I don't know what time I'll be getting there though. I mean if I get the 17.38 train home from work, I'll be in the house for 18.10. Time enough to grab a bowl of hot soup and get my fighting gear on, say cheerio to my beloved for the evening, then jump in the car to COMS.
Do you think I'll make it in time from Cheadle Hulme, what with the traffic and that, getting parked up in the North Stand Car Park (or East if there's any room left, cos the game will be absolutely full to the brim).

I might not be able to join in any pre-match happy clapping.

Grateful for your response
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Gaggiesnamestolongsomethingorother Kiam has asked for me to deal with this one myself.

I'm sending you a: DON'T LET FAMILY GET IN THE WAY reminder.

As you've not commited any crimes against City as yet a simple warning of your responsibilities should clear things up!!!!

The sheriffs dept, cyber space.
fighting plastics all the way!!

bobmcfc said:
kiam06 said:
34 pages and still going, you know what they say about the truth. Looks like the stay aways got the rocket up there arses that they deserve. Maybe you will get to COM's for the next round of the cup.

The excuses I have heared on here are quite frankly a joke, everything from it being cold to having to fill out tax forms. The truth of the matter is most of you couldn't be arsed going and that is the simple fact, most of the abuse I have recieved is due to the fact you know you could make more of an effort to get down there.

I do not include fans that are genuinely struggling with money, work and family. The fans I aimed this post at know exactly who they are, so take it on the chin and get yoursleves to the cup games instead of watching Emmerdale and playing on your Playstation 3's.

The team need the fans behind them if they are to succeed.

so you have 3 kids, mortgage, bills etc. i'm suspecting you only pay for yourself aswell

I suspect this one will run and run. I don't think people will soon be forgetting you and your cock-cheesed views.

kiam06 said:
Looks like the stay aways got the rocket up there arses that they deserve. Maybe you will get to COM's for the next round of the cup.

You really think that thread on here from some naive tubthumper will influence anyone's decisions about anything?

Not only are you arrogant and immature, you are deluded too.

if the club included the carling cup games with their season tickets and charged a little bit extra, problem would be half solved, i noticed utd only had 51k so where are there missing 25k fans.

This thread is embarrassing to read as a City fan, hearing people squabble and trying to justify why they went to the game and why they didn't. Nobody should have to justify themselves or be subject to ridicule or hatred if their answer is met with distain.

I agree, in principle, to the issue that Kiam was trying to highlight. But so many people have a variety of various other commitments that stand in the way of attending (mainly) night matches and people who have these issues shouldn't be questioned whatsoever. Whether it be children and a school night, cashflow problems, other arrangements that you can't get out of...they are unquestionable. But for people who say they just couldn't be arsed...if you had the cash and just couldn't be arsed then shame on you. Where's the definition of loyalty in that? And where's the definition of loyalty in saying you will attend the Cup Final but won't bother going to any of the games in the lead-up to that? You should want to and be happy to go and support your football team at all times, whether it be the Premier League, the Carling Cup, the F.A. Cup and so on. Will you be saying 'ah I can't be arsed' when the rags come to Eastlands in April? I highly doubt it...

I think the club should implement some kind of system, based on loyalty points, for the Cup games, to try and encourage supporters to attend (and no, not the recent direct debit scheme, something where you get the first couple of rounds free for season tickets and perhaps an elevated price as we progress).

I'm not bothered if anybody shoots me down for writing my opinion. I have no job and am struggling on jobseekers allowance after graduating from university during the recession (and I job hunt every single day). It was a struggle to pay for my season ticket this year and I went last night because almost every single penny of my jobseekers goes towards following City (I'm lucky that I still live at home with hardly any bills in that respect). I was bored senseless with the football on show last night but...it's City and I went. There was a time when I went to every game home and away, and in Europe, but money now permits that. I have to watch the majority of away games on Sky Sports or Iraq Goals (lol) until my personal situation gets better. So whether you went to Schalke, or Lincoln away, or Wembley in 1999, don't use those games as a weapon in this vacuous thread, you don't need to justify your support. Just show it whenever you possibly can.

Mark Hughes is showing respect to the Cup by fielding his full-strength side, shouldn't we show the same respect and try to show our full-strength support when it permits us too?

bobmcfc said:
kiam06 said:
34 pages and still going, you know what they say about the truth. Looks like the stay aways got the rocket up there arses that they deserve. Maybe you will get to COM's for the next round of the cup.

The excuses I have heared on here are quite frankly a joke, everything from it being cold to having to fill out tax forms. The truth of the matter is most of you couldn't be arsed going and that is the simple fact, most of the abuse I have recieved is due to the fact you know you could make more of an effort to get down there.

I do not include fans that are genuinely struggling with money, work and family. The fans I aimed this post at know exactly who they are, so take it on the chin and get yoursleves to the cup games instead of watching Emmerdale and playing on your Playstation 3's.

The team need the fans behind them if they are to succeed.

so you have 3 kids, mortgage, bills etc. i'm suspecting you only pay for yourself aswell

I do actually. £12 and £5 for tickets the club has reduced prices to help but I understand it can be a struggle for some and that is fair enough.

Re: Dear Kiam...

How dare you bunch of plastics take the piss out of the bestest fan in the world!

kiam06 said:
dannybcity said:
You could have him anyway Kiam, you're the biggest blue in the WORLDDDDDDDDDDD

I wouldn't say I am the biggest blue but I'm certainly in the top 1( It was a Brian Clough Joke before the dummies hit the screens)

Just out of interest do you have a mortgage, Do you have kids? Do you have to run two cars, Do you have to work away to get an income? As I said just out of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.