Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

not read all the thread but it has been well funny, i live a good 10 minutes away from the ground and i did have 15 quid spare due to a small win at the bookies, if i can make it with all that against me then so should you lot, especially cleavers, no excuse for you lad, plastic at best.

i think the op is actually jealous of the stay aways, it was dire, truly dire, the only high points is that i won 51 quid on barry scoring and the fact we went through.

i have already spent the 51 quid on wigan tickets, that makes me a miles bigger blue than kiam surely.

live and let live kiam mate.

btw, i can see this ending up on the classic forum, well funny.

Re: Dear Kiam...

Gelsons Dad said:
Dear Kiam,
I'm very sorry I was unable to join you at the match. Unfortunately due to the time difference the game took place between 4am and 6am local time here in Sanya. With a great circle distance of 6059 miles between COMS and my place of work I would have had to travel at over 3000 mph to make it to work on time. As we currently do not have the technology to achieve this average speed I had no choice but to miss the game. I look forward to the day when appropriate transport is available at which time I will see you at every match.

Until then please accept my apology and go fuck yourself.

Regards
GD.

BANNED FOR BEING CALLED GELSON BANNING

You have a responsibility to keep your username upto date partimer!!!!

NO RIGHTS TO APPEAL.

The cyber plastic banning institute.

Pigeonho said:
kiam06 said:
34 pages and still going, you know what they say about the truth. Looks like the stay aways got the rocket up there arses that they deserve. Maybe you will get to COM's for the next round of the cup.

The excuses I have heared on here are quite frankly a joke, everything from it being cold to having to fill out tax forms. The truth of the matter is most of you couldn't be arsed going and that is the simple fact, most of the abuse I have recieved is due to the fact you know you could make more of an effort to get down there.

I do not include fans that are genuinely struggling with money, work and family. The fans I aimed this post at know exactly who they are, so take it on the chin and get yoursleves to the cup games instead of watching Emmerdale and playing on your Playstation 3's.

The team need the fans behind them if they are to succeed.

Eat shit, dickhead. I know put you in the category of that little Chorley bastard, currently known as 'that dick who got a slap off Bellamy'. You're now 'that dick who has now understanding of fuck all'.

kiam, dont bother with it mate, excuses, excuses, excuses. when we were in cyprus last season i got my monthly wage of 1500. rent 600, food 300, city 600. not a pot to piss in for the rest of the month, it all depends how much u want to be there, i dont care what u say unless your under the poverty line u can find£15.

in fact, kiam i challenge you to your spot as number 1 fan :>

Pigeonho said:
Kiam, you have found a true hero there. Well done sir.

Now have a thought for the ones who wanted to go, who couldn't. Then, maybe just think to yourself about how arrogant you've come across from page 1 onwards. Calling people a joke because they didn't want to go is piss poor. It's too much football for some people. My mate at work goes home and away for league matches, has no kids, lives in a nice house in Cheadle and can afford any game if he wants, but he tells me its just too much arsing about for league cup games. What is your opinion of my mate Kiam?

I take your point mate, if we were 3,4 0r 5 thousand down I would agree but we are losing 50% of our gate, surely these people can't all have other stuff to do at the same time?

NH L&Y said:
Lancashire Blue said:
We were 20,000 down on a league game.

So were the rags.

Misleading that.

As a percentage city were 49% down
United were 25%

Uniteds cheapest tickets were also £36 for adults.

Fact is United have pretty much double the fan base of city locally and nationally

maybe so but plastic is much easier to come by than gold.

Petetheblu said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Dear Kiam,
I'm very sorry I was unable to join you at the match. Unfortunately due to the time difference the game took place between 4am and 6am local time here in Sanya. With a great circle distance of 6059 miles between COMS and my place of work I would have had to travel at over 3000 mph to make it to work on time. As we currently do not have the technology to achieve this average speed I had no choice but to miss the game. I look forward to the day when appropriate transport is available at which time I will see you at every match.

Until then please accept my apology and go fuck yourself.

Regards
GD.

BANNED FOR BEING CALLED GELSON BANNING

You have a responsibility to keep your username upto date partimer!!!!

NO RIGHTS TO APPEAL.

The cyber plastic banning institute.

Just because he doesn't play for us any more doesn't stop me being his Father!!

Dear Kiam

Sorry I didn't go. I forgot the match was on and like a silly twat I fell asleep under a warm pile of £50 notes.

In any case, I'd sent my driver home early for the night so I couldn't go anyway....well, not in style that is.

I'll get my au pair to punish me forthwith.....

lovecityhateunited said:
Pigeonho said:
Eat shit, dickhead. I know put you in the category of that little Chorley bastard, currently known as 'that dick who got a slap off Bellamy'. You're now 'that dick who has now understanding of fuck all'.

kiam, dont bother with it mate, excuses, excuses, excuses. when we were in cyprus last season i got my monthly wage of 1500. rent 600, food 300, city 600. not a pot to piss in for the rest of the month, it all depends how much u want to be there, i dont care what u say unless your under the poverty line u can find£15.

God bless you, better get your tin hat but you hit the nail on the head. The only thing I would say there are some people who £15 is a lot due to kids etc and those people I wouldn't have a go at but most know they can afford £15 they are just making EXCUSES!!

If people can't be arsed to go to games then so what!! Its not the fucking law to go to every match.
I didn't go,you know why? Because I had better things to do! Maybe that means I'm not as big a blue as some but who cares!

We all love our club on here(well most of us) but City is not my whole life and if it really is your whole life then I suggest you do something to try and change that because its a sad state of affairs!

Dear Kiam,

I have started to develop a kind od downward hair growth on my chest, is this normal?

Also when I see naked women i get a strange tingle ....

oh shit that was meant for Dear Deidre.

here were are

Dear Kiam,

Please may I be excused from Mondays game because im going to Bristol we welcome home my brother who has just done a 6 month tour of Afghanistan while getting shot at by the taliban.

Also my brother has a backdated note explaining why he has not attened a game for six months.
He has brought you a cactus plant just incase you dont believe him, funny thats full of pricks too.

lots of love and kisses

100%MANC but not a true blue fan, obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.