Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dear Kiam...

Citycitytid said:
Did he need his own thread? I mean couldn't you have put that in his thread ;)

[image not quoted]

Is there really any need for that abomination to be posted on here, bad enough the shirt, but that c*nt wearing it. I really don't need to view such filth on here.

I really think City should employ kiam06 to round up the stay aways, he could get his own army (loveunitedhatecity would be a good general I think), maybe they could use the underground car park at Coms as the torture room, to "smoke out" why people didn't come.

Come on Mr Cook you know it makes sense, City's own gestapo.

Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

Why do I get the impression that Kiam is a short little man with a massive chip on his shoulder and a little dick?

I was not there. I could afford it but chose not to go. I no longer live in Mcr and decided I did not fancy giving up a full day. I may choose to go if we get to the Semi's or draw the Rags. I will get a ticket because of my season ticket and my attendence in the past. Kiam if you don't like it, tough shit!

Why do people get embarrassed by low attendences - fans have their own choices to make. I do not support City because of their support, I was born Blue and will remain so 'til I die. If I choose to go and there are only a handful of people there, I will still support them. The players (who come and go) are professional and should do their upmost whatever the gate.

It's about choice, not "I'm in a bigger gang than you". If someone tries to take the piss over the size of our support, I always reply that it wouldn't bother me if I was the only one, I would still be a Blue.

So to sum up, l will only go when I choose to, and not because a kid wth penis envy gets embarrassed when he reads the gate in the paper.

Kiam, grow up!

I went.

Bunch of part timers.

Saw Kiam there too, he's that huge of a fan, he covered 8 seats. He isn't fat by choice, it's the best way he knows to SUPPORT HIS CLUB! You skinny, one-seaters are a disgrace.

lovecityhateunited said:
☻ Mãnçhëŝtèr Citÿ FÇ ☻ said:
i would of gone but i live 10000 miles away. is that a good excuse?

call yourself a blue, your a disgrace lol.

Didn't I ban you earlier Love ch United?

If I see you around here again you will be handed another ban.

Now be off with you plastic.

Petetheblu said:
Greiver said:
I'm petitonting you to be banned for banning people!
Who do you think you are! THE FA?

How dare you associate The bluemoon sheriffs debt with that corrupt establishment banning order

I'm the law son, but I'm willing to overlook your little outburst for a fiver.

Banned for 4 minutes.

M.Twatini, Sheriffs office.
14, Dirty cheating two faced Lane
FRANCE.

I'm not going down quietly! You cannot SILENCE ME!

What about only 1 minute of silence?

Dear Kiam
I suffer from memory loss and forget to attend last nights game, I think I did anyway? Cant remember!
If all was ok in my head I would have deffo attented the Rumbelows Cup 3rd round clash.
I may forget to attend the West Ham game on whatever day we are playing but you have to understand its not my fault.
I would like to ask when you became the leader of the city fans? I cant remember ! !
Well thats all, I have to go do something now . . . I think . . . . hang on I dont even know if im a city fan, am I ?
and when did they start putting FUCKING SULTANAS in the balti?
Regards
ermmmm . . .will get back to you with my name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.