Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dear Kiam...

please help me i am confused i did go to the game lastnight but i dont own any current city tops so am i a proper fan or not ??????????????

Re: Dear Kiam...

Hackney Blue said:
I have to be in Brighton from Saturday until Tuesday for work. To refuse would cost me money and, as I'm freelance, quite possibly my job.

I'll try to get the hotel bar to put it on, though.
Unacceptable to the mighty Lord Kiam-you must resign from your job and attend,his Holiness will not be amused if you don't

Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

Greiver said:
Petetheblu said:
BANNED FOR PUTTING A CASH VALUE ON A PRICE OF A TICKET
when everyone knows that a superior fan would give his wifes life just to watch the reserves: Banning order delivered.

Banned for 6 hours and username changed to PLASTIC KI.

Bluemoon state sheriffs debt.
established earlier this afternoon.
Punishing those for crimes against City.

I'm petitonting you to be banned for banning people!
Who do you think you are! THE FA?

How dare you associate The bluemoon sheriffs debt with that corrupt establishment banning order

I'm the law son, but I'm willing to overlook your little outburst for a fiver.

Banned for 4 minutes.

M.Twatini, Sheriffs office.
14, Dirty cheating two faced Lane
FRANCE.

Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

If season ticket holders only go to the home and away premier league games but picks and chooses his/her cup games, does that make them less of a fan? I think its you Mr Kiam that should look at himself in the mirror for calling fellow MCFC fans a joke. There is a team just outcide of manchester that is full of knobheads like you. Go and join them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.