Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dear Kiam...

-dabz- said:
bornblueegg said:
Dear Kiam

My dog ate my ticket
And mine......er....and my wifes!

Both your dogs are banned from the bluemoon forum, although they may carry on using the off topic forum banning order.

Let that be a lesson to all dogs using the bluemoon forum!!!!

The bluemoon sheriffs debt.
taking up needless cyberspace fighting plastic fans

100%manc said:
Dear Kiam
I suffer from memory loss and forget to attend last nights game, I think I did anyway? Cant remember!
If all was ok in my head I would have deffo attented the Rumbelows Cup 3rd round clash.
I may forget to attend the West Ham game on whatever day we are playing but you have to understand its not my fault.
I would like to ask when you became the leader of the city fans? I cant remember ! !
Well thats all, I have to go do something now . . . I think . . . . hang on I dont even know if im a city fan, am I ?
and when did they start putting FUCKING SULTANAS in the balti?
Regards
ermmmm . . .will get back to you with my name

Why are you blaming "not my fault" did he kidnap you ? Im not sure he's even been on today to defend himself !

Sheriff ! have a word will you

Dear Kiam

Osama Bin Laden has just passed on his apologies. He missed the number 68 from outside his cave in Afghanistan. Thus not being able to make it on time. He is however hoping to make the West Ham game

mancitymick said:
Dear Kiam

Osama Bin Laden has just passed on his apologies. He missed the number 68 from outside his cave in Afghanistan. Thus not being able to make it on time. He is however hoping to make the West Ham game

Fuck that then, i'm defo not going. Kiam, fuck off I don't care what you think!! No boeing is going to smash into my seat!

100%manc said:
Dear Kiam
I suffer from memory loss and forget to attend last nights game, I think I did anyway? Cant remember!
If all was ok in my head I would have deffo attented the Rumbelows Cup 3rd round clash.
I may forget to attend the West Ham game on whatever day we are playing but you have to understand its not my fault.
I would like to ask when you became the leader of the city fans? I cant remember ! !
Well thats all, I have to go do something now . . . I think . . . . hang on I dont even know if im a city fan, am I ?
and when did they start putting FUCKING SULTANAS in the balti?
Regards
ermmmm . . .will get back to you with my name

IN THAT CASE YOU OWE ME £200 POUND BAN.

Pay up or be banned!!

THE BLUEMOON THINGY DEBT.

Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

Hammond said:
he wont reply to any of these comments, he doesnt finish school for another 2 hours

either that or he will still be at the centre

Dear Kiam
Needed a really big poo and couldn't get to the match.
As a result, I have brought great shame on my family and I have decided to kill myself by taking a cyanide capsule which should be kicking in round about n....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.