Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dear Kiam...

You are all a disgrace! Leave the guy alone! What is wrong with you all?!
Kiam is our No1 Fan and spokesman. Without Kiam we would be nothing, shame on you all.

Sorry I didnt get there kiam, I rang Qantas but there was a fuckin huge dust storm on eastern Oz so all flights were delayed, I didnt bother as I wouldve missed most of the match

Dear Kiam
I think I owe you another apology.

Although I have in my possession, a ticket for the 1934 Cup Final, I didn't *actually* go. My Granddad did though. And my Uncle Joe.

On account of the fact that I wasn't born, and my dad was only 2 years old and so didn't have the knack or nous to have 'made me'.

I don't know what to do about this other than hand my current season ticket in and go and start supporting Snackpot County. It only seems right.

Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

Not sure if we have ever got 30,000+ for a League Cup 3rd Round home game? Didnt think 24,500 was that bad. The stadium holds 47,000+ all seated, looks worse than it actually is. The crowds will always be lower for the early rounds of the cup games, unless its Lpool or rags. For the record, I was there.

-dabz- said:
Dear Kiam
Needed a really big poo and couldn't get to the match.
As a result, I have brought great shame on my family and I have decided to kill myself by taking a cyanide capsule which should be kicking in round about n....

Dear sir,

It brings me great pleasure to let you know that your banning order has been lifted due to mistaken identity and your post count has been raised by 6 FREE posts.

May your good support continue throughout your somewhat cut short life.

The Bluemoon county banning office.

Ah good - another thread on this - just what the forum needed.

Need attention much OP?

Petetheblu said:
-dabz- said:
Dear Kiam
As a result, I have brought great shame on my family and I have decided to kill myself by taking a cyanide capsule which should be kicking in round about n....

Dear sir,

It brings me great pleasure to let you know that your banning order has been lifted due to mistaken identity and your post count has been raised by 6 FREE posts.

Finally the BCBO gets something right!

-dabz- said:
Dear Kiam

RIP Dabz. Top blue.

Petetheblu said:
-dabz- said:
Dear Kiam

Dear sir,

Sorry. Needed another poo.... Now, where was I ?....Oh yeah, Ive taken cyani.....

Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

BlueMoon93 said:
So lying in bed with flu not being able to move or see the hand in front of my face isn't a good enough excuse. Pull your head out your arse you self centered twat.

-50 posts for the excuse.
-500 posts for insulting Kiam the indecipherable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.