Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dear Kiam...

molineuxblue said:
SWP's back said:
Ah good - another thread on this - just what the forum needed.

Need attention much OP?

I think 47 posts in 2 years answers your question. Are we not allowed to joke any more either?

My God, 47 posts in 2 years? Some on here would say you are not a true fan if you can only think of 47 things to say about them in 2 years......

Then again I only joined the forum this year as I am a glory supporter. It is great I tell you.

Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

Timperleyblue said:
Why do I get the impression that Kiam is a short little man with a massive chip on his shoulder and a little dick?

Because that is your dream guy and you hope to have found him?

Sorry for being in a minority but i attended last night but only cuz was in the pub arguing with rags, got chucked out, thrown in a cop van and hurled out at coms, i got bail 2 hours later

-dabz- said:
Petetheblu said:
Dear sir,

It brings me great pleasure to let you know that your banning order has been lifted due to mistaken identity and your post count has been raised by 6 FREE posts.

May your good support continue throughout your somewhat cut short life.

The Bluemoon county banning office.
Sorry. Needed another poo.... Now, where was I ?....Oh yeah, Ive taken cyani.....

In a last ditch effort to save your repoootation perhaps you should post that shite to Fergiescum?

Pigeonho said:
I think this will end up bigger than the Tevez and Eto'o threads combined! Reason for that is because every game now someone will reignite it, just to please the great one, (Kiam)!

Or because some people like to spout vitriol and anger?

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
I think this will end up bigger than the Tevez and Eto'o threads combined! Reason for that is because every game now someone will reignite it, just to please the great one, (Kiam)!

Or because some people like to spout vitriol and anger?

Yup, refer to page one post one for the perfect example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.