Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Yes my head in hung in shame my son had his tonsils out on Monday I am a disgrace for putting my familys health ahead of my team.

wondered where u was m8! lol

Bluemoon115 said:
BlueMoon93 said:
So lying in bed with flu not being able to move or see the hand in front of my face isn't a good enough excuse. Pull your head out your arse you self centered twat.

-50 posts for the excuse.
-500 posts for insulting Kiam the indecipherable.

- 7,671 posts for subtracting posts!

Which leaves you with 1 posts!

Which means!

RAG!

Re: Dear Kiam...

Dear Kiam,

I wasted 2 and a half hours of my life watching rubbish last night. Can I have a medal?

Greiver said:
Bluemoon115 said:
-50 posts for the excuse.
-500 posts for insulting Kiam the indecipherable.

Which means!

RAG!

Nope, I went to the match last night, so I'm one of the biggest blues in the world.

:P

kiam06 said:
24,000 , I know Fulham brought only 91 fans but still the stay away fans tonight should be ashamed of themselves. We have waited years to get some money and a decent team together and still have the fans can't be arsed turning up, it makes me mad. Even the club do there bit and reduce the ticket prices to £12 Adults and £5 for kid and yet you lazy twats can't be arsed. No excuse stay aways.

To all the people who stayed away for invalid reasons can I just say..

You are a joke

Don't bother turning up for the Premier League games, you don't deserve to be there.

Dear Kiam,

Please accept my humble apologies but I felt the 800 pound return trip with Emirates from Dubai to Manchester was a little steep for a mid-week Carling Cup Game, but in hindsight you are right and I am a joke.

Sorry and please forgive me.

Bluemoon115 said:
Greiver said:

Which means!

RAG!

Nope, I went to the match last night, so I'm one of the biggest blues in the world.

:P

Not yet according to my calculations you've only got 2 posts! Which makes you a rag! It takes atleast 3!

Re: Dear Kiam...

SWP's back said:
Ah good - another thread on this - just what the forum needed.

Need attention much OP?

I think 47 posts in 2 years answers your question. Are we not allowed to joke any more either?

I went, but can I justify others travelling a distance to watch the shower we were served up? No. I can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.