Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dear Kiam...

Greiver said:
molineuxblue said:
I think 47 posts in 2 years answers your question. Are we not allowed to joke any more either?

Depends, the BCBO might ban you!

The bluemoon County banning office has decided after careful consideration NOT to ban Greiver due to him already being a lazy git.....I ask you 47 post in two years, what would be the use? :)

46 post reduction delivered.

BCBO
Cunty Sheriff Petetheblu.

Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Yes my head in hung in shame my son had his tonsils out on Monday I am a disgrace for putting my familys health ahead of my team.

Does nobody fucking read any more? Re-read the OP for fucks sake.

This is getting really bloody boring now.

As Kiam has said plenty of times - he was having a go at those they could have gone, have the money, were not working, not family issues, live near the ground etc etc of which I am sure there were many.

But I suppose it is more fun to all gang together and say the same things over and over - hmmmm pack mentality. Bit like being back at school.

80 % of yesterdays posts on this site were for??

STREAMS-people simply dont have the money-its ok you sayin shite excuse,thats just a glib functionless answer.I do applaud citys ticket prices,a wolves ticket last night was £42 to go 2 the swamp +be stuck in that poxy corner where all you can see is bacon face+gary(im such a pratt) neville actin like spanners cos they scored a goal against"an insignificant team"!(if we are nobodies-why the excitement?)
Personally its a 500 mile round trip fer me at the moment,so last night was out of the question(for me personally).Also take into account 1st timers+opportunists-these used to be handy on a game day but thesedays without this card,that card+jabs fer the swamp you are restricted-used to go 2 the pub+say whos comin 2 the game+several would say yeh im up fer that-simply doesnt happen-games+especially night games need a lil more planning.Dont get me started on public bloody transport! wtf is the point of a last train that leaves b4 the game ends+hampers thousands?

But id never slag my fellow city fans-whether they are the 15 year old lad,or an old get like me,or whether i liked or disliked them as a person.The old addage of all man ure fans livin in london holds water but we literally have a global following-always have,sheik mansour aside,Life+mr browns tax system dicates that you simply CANNOT ALWAYS MAKE EVERY GAME!

Bluemoon115 said:
SWP's back said:
Or because some people like to spout vitriol and anger?

Yup, refer to page one post one for the perfect example.

I am not disagreeing but it is going both ways.....

I think Emilys post would have been far better received even if its message was 90% the same.

Re: Dear Kiam...

Petetheblu said:
Greiver said:
Depends, the BCBO might ban you!

The bluemoon County banning office has decided after careful consideration NOT to ban Greiver due to him already being a lazy git.....I ask you 47 post in two years, what would be the use? :)

46 post reduction delivered.

BCBO
Cunty Sheriff Petetheblu.

Lazy git! You truely are daft and a corrupt spawn of the FA! Down with BCBO for trashing the username of the poster that is Greiver!

MESSAGE TO OP GET A FECKING GRIP

Already posted my reason why I couldn't make it but there are a many others for people. If I wasn't a season card holder a Premier League game would cost me £80 thats tickets travel food and drink. It still costs me £40 every game added to the £55 a month I am currently paying Zebra Finance for my Seasoncard. Football is expensive I bet a lot of the "stay aways" where families with a Premier League game 5 days away its a big lump of money with the month end coming up And bear in mind it was also a school night people living say Burnage way places like that where probably only getting home about what 11:15 at the very earliest. In my case now living in Chester it would have been nearer 1am no way my lads would have been fit for school.

It has been posted on here before that 80,000 different Customer numbers attended COMS in it's first season yes thats right people don't and can't go every game. A friend of mine is 100 % CTID but works for a local Pizza shop so most game days he is working he tries his hardest to get to at least one game but some seasons cannot make it, he is no less of a fan than me if anything he is proof distance makes the heart fonder.

SWP's back said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Yup, refer to page one post one for the perfect example.

I think Emilys post would have been far better received even if its message was 90% the same.

Sure. If Emily had started the thread, this would be a reasonable debate.

But the fact is, the OP was pretty damn offensive, so he's going to get abuse back.

Bluemoon115 said:
SWP's back said:

But the fact is, the OP was pretty damn offensive, so he's going to get abuse back.

I know he will but I can't help but thinking everyone ganging up smacks a bit like bullying the special kid at school.

Kiam had a half decent point but ruined it insulting fellow blues. Does it make the guys that are foaming right back any better?

Bluemoon115 said:
SWP's back said:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.