Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

bobmcfc said:
I queued up with my kids at the city store to get autographs and photo's with dabo and bernardo corradi !!!

if that ain't a propper fan i dont know what is !

Well beyond the call of duty!!!!

2 post added to your count.

Bluemoon sheriff's dept.

johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
Whilst Kiam is over the top - he has a point. It is amazing how many came to Hamburg and will be going on Monday when none of the excuses come out. People who have families etc - were working - live ages away, fair play, but if you aren't short of a few quid, live in manc and were not working, then it is a shame you didn't go. The atmosphere is very flatwhen it's only half full/

My only worry is that if we do get to a final, people with 4000 loyalty points plus will get a ticket even if they stayed away from the early round where as people who have only had a season ticket for the past few years (for whatever reason but for me it is cos I was away in Newcastle for five years and only been back in manc for 4 years and therefore only had a season card for the last 4 years) but have gone to all the early rounds will not. That bit doesn't seem to be fair - to me anyway.

Hamburg was a quarter final in a european competition and was £5. I'm pretty certain that crowd included several thousand who wouldnt normally go to any games.

And if we get to a final do you want the club to not sell their entire allocation but only sell to people you yourself see fit? Considering that was your worry.

If someone didnt go to the game simply because they just cba last night does that make you, if you went, a better fan??

I thought you would stick your oar in at some point on my post. If we get to final, then priority should, IMO be given to those that went to the early rounds. To say we would not sell our allocation is stupid as well you know. Do you not think that is fair? If not why?

As for last night, if people were not at work, live close by, had the money but could not be arsed. Then last night, and last night alone, yeah, I was a better fan. I was there trying to lift the team that were playing badly and being nullified by a team set up to defend. Got a problem with that?

lol I will gladly pay for a City match, long as someone wants to buy me a round trip ticket and travel to and from the game! :D

The Game 77 said:
I wish i could have gone last night but as a full time carer to my partner its very hard for me to find someone to look after the missus while i go and watch City.
I admit i can only go when i can and that's not very often in fact the last game i went to was the Hamburg game last year.
I would love a season ticket and but for one i cannot afford the £500 quid to get one as i only get carer's allowence which trust me for looking after someone 24/7 is peanuts its less than £90 a week.
And its taken me 2 months just to save enough for me to get the 3rd kit which i am going to wait in a queue for about 3 hours on saturday but atleast i got someone to look after the missus so to the person who said hang your head in shame.
No i won't i have supported City since i can remember and hopefully one day i will get a season ticket but until then i guess i will have to be a arm chair supporter

I think most would say that is a valid reason and no one should have to justify themselves on here to anyone mate.

Meh, know enough people around that I'll never struggle for tickets for cup finals or any game I fancy come to that so I think I'll just cherry pick and go when the mood takes me. I might even start leaving after 20mins or so if Im not enjoying it or just coming for the second half when the games decided. ;o)

I didn't go last night for reasons known to me and my family.

During the 98/99 season i missed one game all season.

Last year I missed 3 games including the CC and the FAC defeats.

If that makes me a bad fan then so be it

PS - I've been a season ticket holder for 28 years since I was ten

Dear Kiam...

I don't finish work until 6pm on Monday (in North Yorkshire) and my girlfriend needs the car for going to college in the evening. May I please be excused from going to the match?

And is it OK if I watch it in the pub?

Re: Dear Kiam...

I'm from abroad, and i honestly tried to get a hotel and plane tickets but they were all gone. I also have uni at 8.30 the next morning back in The Netherlands. Can i be excused?

kiam06 said:
24,000 , I know Fulham brought only 91 fans but still the stay away fans tonight should be ashamed of themselves. We have waited years to get some money and a decent team together and still have the fans can't be arsed turning up, it makes me mad. Even the club do there bit and reduce the ticket prices to £12 Adults and £5 for kid and yet you lazy twats can't be arsed. No excuse stay aways.

To all the people who stayed away for invalid reasons can I just say..

You are a joke

Don't bother turning up for the Premier League games, you don't deserve to be there.
shut up you tit, some people cant afford to co to cup games but like myself have scraped the bottom of the barrel to afford a season ticket. which is better than a lot of people do.

Re: Dear Kiam...

molineuxblue said:
I don't finish work until 6pm on Monday (in North Yorkshire) and my girlfriend needs the car for going to college in the evening. May I please be excused from going to the match?

And is it OK if I watch it in the pub?

No need, just let Kiam know where you are and he'll pick you up and drop you off after the game, I mean, whatever it takes after all eh ;o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.