Tony Gale - thick, jelous scumbag

the Robinho signing put us on the world map, well worth the 10m loss.
for people who decide to count wages, does that mean chelsea lost over 40 million on shevchenko, they paid 30 plus 5mil a year for three years, did the scum lose millions on the likes of cantona? he cost 1 mil got millions in wages and bonus payments and went for nothing, its a crazy way of looking at transfer fees

scorer said:
I know there are a lot of Robinho haters on here and I find that to be pathetic.

Robinho was one of the most gifted players ever to wear the sky blue shirt of Manchester City and I feel proud and priviliged to have seen him play.

I accept there were questions about his attitude in the cold and away from home, for that I think we need to look elsewhere, ie what was he asked to do and was he being handled correctly?

Like it or not Robinho will hold a pivotal role in Citys history when its written. It was his arrival that was the start of this "project" and his presence that gave it the massive boost it needed and whether you like it or not we are still freewheeling on the momentum he gave us.
Lets be thankful and apreciative and move on.

Good luck Robinho... you were and still are a world class footballer!!

With all due respect, that's bollocks.

scorer said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Thankful to who?

The sheikh and Robinho. I am thankful that I had the opportunity to see a truely world class player rip sides apart.

... now lets move on

I'll always be grateful to the Sheikh for being so disgustingly rich he can afford to spunk all that money on a player who couldn't play in the premier league.

But grateful to Robinho? Why should I be grateful? I don't hate him but I'm not "grateful" he deigned to lower himself to play for us. He came for the cash and he cost us a fortune.

He's not world class either. No way. And he didn't rip anyone apart. He showed a few nice touches and got a few good goals.

m27 said:
scorer said:
I know there are a lot of Robinho haters on here and I find that to be pathetic.

Robinho was one of the most gifted players ever to wear the sky blue shirt of Manchester City and I feel proud and priviliged to have seen him play.

I accept there were questions about his attitude in the cold and away from home, for that I think we need to look elsewhere, ie what was he asked to do and was he being handled correctly?

Like it or not Robinho will hold a pivotal role in Citys history when its written. It was his arrival that was the start of this "project" and his presence that gave it the massive boost it needed and whether you like it or not we are still freewheeling on the momentum he gave us.

Is it just me who thinks Scorer's post is tongue in cheek, a Clarkie if you will? The 'he will hold a pivotal role in City's history' is the part which made me come to that conclusion....

m27 said:
scorer said:

It really, really is. Incredible bollocks.

As is all this "he put us on the map" business.

There is no fucking map.

m27 said:
scorer said:

It may be in you opinion (which I think is bollocks)... but it is my opinion and I can assure you now, that if we had not of signed him we would not be where we are today.... just an opinion.... if thats okay with you?

scorer said:
if we had not of signed him we would not be where we are today....

What are you talking about?

The only season he played we spent £100 million and slid two places down the table.

scorer said:
m27 said:

It may be in you opinion (which I think is bollocks)... but it is my opinion and I can assure you now, that if we had not of signed him we would not be where we are today.... just an opinion.... if thats okay with you?

Everyone has a right to an opinion, even one as bizarre as that one unfortunately.

So, it's all down to Robinho? Well, at least we have a replacment for the B of the Bang. A Robinho statue. It's what he deserves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.