Tony Pulis (Merged)

Re: Can't stand Pullis,but.......

If Palace beat Liverpool and we beat Villa, although technically we wouldn't be champions yet, I would just about feel confident enough to count my chickens.

Palace will roll over for the dippers.
Make no bones about it, they won't be bothered. They're safe now.

Clevers said:
rnblade said:

I'm not sure they will with Pulis in charge.
Pulis will have them fired up for this one,it's his one and only shot at winning prem manager of the year.If Liverpool win the league brenda is nailed on.

rnblade said:
I doubt it. The only worry is that the players have given everything they have and wildly overachieved this season. I hope the last home game with the fans gives them the energy needed to give it one final push.

stony said:
corky1970 said:
If Liverpool lose and we win against villa. We've won it. No fucking silly business about mathematical shit No one us going to win 10 - 0 whilst we let 5 in

The west ham game will be a party

But we need to beat villa

Anyway lalapool will beat palace we will best villa then it'd final day hell

I don't think they will. I have a sneaking suspicion that Palace and Pullis will be bang up for this one, and think the Chelsea game destroyed Liverpool mentally.
If Liverpool don't score in the first 30 minutes, I think they will crumble.

That will be key. After half an hour Liverpool will be feeling immense pressure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.