Tony Pulis (Merged)

He still hates us from the Gillingham game....no chance will he be doing us a favour the self righteous and important shellsuit, baseball cap wearing knob.

Pulis loves talking about money that other clubs spend! He was the 3rd highest spender at stoke one season someone should remind him of that

Anything other than a Red Scouse win lessens the pressure on our lads for Wednesday. That's the way I'm looking at it. The dropped points would also come in handy, probably.

Easy win for Liverpool.
Pulis talks a good game but Palace have nothing to play for and they'll be as wank as they were against us.
1-3 Liverpool

bluemoon32 said:
Easy win for Liverpool.
Pulis talks a good game but Palace have nothing to play for and they'll be as wank as they were against us.
1-3 Liverpool
Unfortunately, I agree with you. Wasn't impressed with what I saw of them on the box against us last weekend, considering the run they'd been on.

bluemoon32 said:
Easy win for Liverpool.
1-3 Liverpool

Intend to agree but I want Liverpool to squirm for 60 minutes first

Crystal Palace will lose but Pulis will make it difficult as possible for Liverpool.

Couldn't disagree more. Last game in front of their own fans Palace will be right up for it. The trick with Palace is to get an early goal. if Liverpool don't get it we are looking at 0-0 or 1-0.

The other thing is Liverpool have just lost. Lets see how they react to that. Norwich nearly did them FFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.