Tony Pulis (Merged)

Re: Pearls of Wisdom from Tony Pulis

Someone said that he didn't shake Pellergrini's hand after the match as well..

I wonder what his salary is? I bet it's more than half his players

He has always hated us this bastard,we have had a thread on this cock before,and my comments were even quoted on the SCFC forum,he is just one of those haters that will never forget 99......boring arsehole,shit clueless manager fuck off pulis

lmjones1uk said:
Someone said that he didn't shake Pellergrini's hand after the match as well..
No they shook, it was a half shake as Pulis sprinted towards the tunnel and looked for the first reporter willing to listen to his whining.

manimanc said:
Didn't he say the same thing when in charge of sjoke city?
The fuckin dinosaur. ..

He's never put together a side that provided a performance that would be listed in the top one billion football matches, regardless of opposition. He is a smug arse who will never achieve anything in his managerial career, and will never endear himself to hardcore fans - they will get pissed off with the anti-football he engenders in every team he gets his hands on.

Pulis will never embrace the 'beautiful' game - he's the canker on the rose!

In the same bracket as Sam Allardici.

cookster said:
Bitter w@nker!

Crystal Palace boss Tony Pulis: "We are really disappointed to have not got anything from the game. The difference between the teams is spending about £350m. The weekly wages of one of their players would probably cover half my team and if I was their manager, I would be sat on the sidelines with a cigar in my mouth."

Lol, always same from boring twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.