Too many cars on the road

Not sure why this should come as a surprise in a little country like England. Population around 55million and still counting. We should cull some of the fcukers to make more room for the rest of us. Rags, scousers, council workers, university lecturers, fatties in leggings and stuff...
Add early leavers and non tippers

Its only gonna get worse

maybe the cost of owning/running a car should be higher
Be nice if it was back to only rich folk being allowed to drive,to many bloody poor people cluttering the roads up. While we're at it make em pay at the door for hospital treatment that should kill a few off hospitals are far too crowded.

Is it time to restrict lorries to the slow lane? There are few more frustrating things than watching one lorry trying to take over another

Also, when was the last time a proper road was built. I'm not taking the Knutford bypass, I'm talking about full scale motorway to deal with the current and future congestion?

Note - I've worked from home for 6 months and my new office is only a 10 minute drive away so I'm not effected by rush hour. However it's clear that the way we are living and working that this lack of infrastructure investment is unsustainable

That's a fucking big house that pal.

Be nice if it was back to only rich folk being allowed to drive,to many bloody poor people cluttering the roads up. While we're at it make em pay at the door for hospital treatment that should kill a few off hospitals are far too crowded.
haha you gotta be joking mate
When I was over there recently it seemed like every other car was a luxury German job costing shit loads of dosh.
That says to me that running these beasts is too cheap otherwise everyone would have a little hatchback, dont give me that poverty ridden shit.

When I was over there recently it seemed like every other car was a luxury German job costing shit loads of dosh.
That says to me that running these beasts is too cheap otherwise everyone would have a little hatchback, dont give me that poverty ridden shit.
I'm with yer on that one mate quadrupling taxes on all German owned car brands seems the way forward to me, should clear the roads for us poor folk.

It's called ..on finance. I want one, cant afford it, but will get it any way and that's why this country is up to its neck in hock. After 3 years they're worth 50% of fuck all....

It's called ..on finance. I want one, cant afford it, but will get it any way and that's why this country is up to its neck in hock. After 3 years they're worth 50% of fuck all....
Thing is though theres so many of them theyre nothing special anymore, might as well have a Toyota

jack the price of fuel right up and price out the underbelly of society - that'll sort the traffic out

Doing only 5,000 miles a year a don't give a shit but I don't want my 5,000 miles being clogged up by misery arses commuting to work or little johnny's parents taking their kids to school because its too far to walk because they wouldn't send them to the nearest one (where they could walk to) in a vain attempt to better the little shits KS2 grades

Thing is though theres so many of them theyre nothing special anymore, might as well have a Toyota
A hyundai probably be even better, 100k or ten year warranty. The media could start a piss taking campaign about how people who judge themselves and others by what they drive are such a bunch of sad cunts. Has been happening my whole life and now that I'm in my 50's I really see what a true waste of time it is, especially in the UK where you can't drive more than 5 miles without being in a ten mile traffic jam

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.