Too petty?

Also,while on holiday in Ibiza,a group of us were walking past a sports shop,and one of our group was winding me up because in the window ws a replica rag shirt,but no City shirt.I went in the shop,stood there for about 30 seconds,and walked back out.I said to the rag "I've spoke to the shop owner and he said all the City shirts sold out straight away.Now all they're left with is the shit that they can't get rid of".

tommyducks said:
If I ever find out what AIG sell, I will refuse to buy it.

AIG sell global financial crises. they're an insurance conglomerate and one of the principal players in the economic meltdown. perfect sponsor for them.

Optimus Prime said:
Someone in a pub told me Etihad means United, so when I go to the game I refuse to look at any of the players or actively show them any support if I can see the front of their shirts - it makes me sick - I only look at the players who have their backs turned to me, and if they celebrate in my direction, I flick them the Vs and tell them where to shove their feigned enthusiasm - bloody turncoats don't understand the heritage of the Club. I now cheer on the opposition team if they score past Given, standing there with his bastard United shirt on - well at least they're not a bunch of closet Rags like our lot!

I'm such a huge blue that I still have to buy the replica kits, but I've covered the Etihad logo up with the Brother one from one of my son's old shirts from a few years back - I've not told him yet, but his Nan got him a Vodafone mobile for his last Birthday and he's still using it so he must be a Rag, so I don't care about the ungrateful little bastard any more. Yeah, he's only 6 and a half but I won't be talking to the dirty little shithouse again - bloody turncoat - he's just as bad as the players. Anyway, my shirt looks fucking gash now, but at least I can look myself in the mirror without wanting to throw up all over the place.

hahahahahahahahhahahaha

top class mate

blue John said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I forgot about this one.

My mate Frank (RIP) was a big off-piste skiier. Every year he went without fail to the Alps, running bigger and bigger risks. He was a mad blue as well, loved City even more than skiing.

Obviously when you are going way off-piste you have to be very careful. The first point of safety is to have a working mobile phone with you. One day he was going right up to the glacier at Val D-Iseres and he was worried because his own mobile was a bit dodgy, it had rebooted itself a couple of times. You cannot take any risks in these situations - avalanches happen all the time in the region and off-piste skiiers lose their life every winter.

He borried a mobile phone from a friend and stuffed it in his pocket without looking too carefully at wo the contract was with. He trusted his friend, you see.

Yes, that day there was an avalanche which broke his leg but didn't bury him. All he needed to do was call out the mountain rescue to come and get him. He got out the phone and.....

You can probably guess the rest.

RIP Frank. City Til He Died.
Dave if thats true I am sorry for lol and
RIP Frank

Don't feel sorry for Frank, John.

He died a Blue Martyr.

All he needed to do was dial that 999 into that Vodaphone mobile and his wife and 9 children would have seen Daddy again.

But he was City til he died. That distress call would have been money in the coffers, ultimately, of MUPLC.

RIP Frank.

wilky2868 said:
quit the football team i was playing for when they got a new red strip of the new sponsor, went and joined the only team near by who had a blue strip!, did i get some stick but fuck em!, never played for a team that had a red strip and proud of that fact, im 42 now and i wont let my kids do it either, missus reckons im childish!!

same! when i first joined a team, i had a choice. one team, one of the best in the division or one of the worst teams. the best team played in red, and the other team in amber. i joined the team in amber and stayed up in the division thanks to, you guessed it, 2 goals in the last few minutes to draw 2-2, one from our CM and one from our striker in the 95th who was also a blue. however, his attempt at the dickov celebration ended up with him getting a face full of mud lol

The wifes now banned from shopping at tesco.One of their latest ads shows a kids bedroom with a scum duvet-cover.

I refuse to buy anything from my nearest shop which is only 150 yards from me house due to the owner being a typical gobby plastic rag...rather than give that cnut a penny of mine i have been known to walk a mile to the next nearest shop for a pint of milk

Nothing more gratifying then walking in to any shop and seeing anything connected with the rags - shirts, magazines etc and just turning them around or sticking a nice city mag or shirt right over the top of them. I find it best works best in the scum megatore.

A few of us were waiting for a taxi to the game on the road near Picc station a few years back.

One turned up with scum advertising on it. Needless to say we waited for the next one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.