toon fan thinks were not passionate

1. stony looking after us

2. OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh Balo

3. i love this avatar

index.php

People will think up anything to have a dig, Right now I just feel humbled by it all....
Fantasy World, feels like a videogame or something.

Around Eastlands it's like Sim City, new buildings appearing, new transport.
on the pitch it's like a game of Fifa, expensive signings and so on.

I'm still shocked by it all, feels weird lol

Went down to the new store today to check it out, on a non match day the place was packed.
This felt weird, i remember going down to the store years ago on a non match day and there was more staff than customers.

SteSteez said:
People will think up anything to have a dig, Right now I just feel humbled by it all....
Fantasy World, feels like a videogame or something.

Around Eastlands it's like Sim City, new buildings appearing, new transport.
on the pitch it's like a game of Fifa, expensive signings and so on.

I'm still shocked by it all, feels weird lol

Went down to the new store today to check it out, on a non match day the place was packed.
This felt weird, i remember going down to the store years ago on a non match day and there was more staff than customers.

it is abit much to take in thesedays! especially after the shit weve endured over the last 30 plus years

The OP is obviously not a full shilling, but the rest of them seem to be reasonably sensible about City. Saying that I'm not really arsed what fans of other clubs think, I quite enjoy a bit of vitriol spewed in our direction, because it means we are on the right path.

The OP was wumming, he was fishing because he knows a few City fans go on there.

The moral of this thread... The balotelli song can not be sung with less than 19 verses.

josh06 said:
The moral of this thread... The balotelli song can not be sung with less than 19 verses.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFPRj8jFy3Y[/youtube]

or the yaya toure song for that matter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.