toon fan thinks were not passionate

Skashion said:
I like the Geordies. Big club, long time without success, hate the rags. See the parallels.
Nope! No club has parallels with City, none! Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal... all hate United but I hate all of them. An enemy of an enemy is NOT a friend!

got to be one of the worst statements ever coming from geordies who are without doubt the most fickle fans in the country,all of them think they have a devine right to be a top 4 club because they get 55,000 fans there when they are doing well,but when things go tits up they all desert by the thousands

I would like say ive been to newcatle a few times and have spoken to loads of fans. Most of em have a similar outlook to us but I always pointed out to them that they are a one team town. Would they still have the crowds they do if they had to share it with the bottom feeders from a nearby swamp. Don't think so do you. I also think that there is just a touch of the old green eyed monster lurking under the surface.

danburge82 said:
Skashion said:
I like the Geordies. Big club, long time without success, hate the rags. See the parallels.
Nope! No club has parallels with City, none! Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal... all hate United but I hate all of them. An enemy of an enemy is NOT a friend!
What a childish attitude, no other club has parallels and shared experiences with City that other fans can appreciate and sympathise with. If you want to dislike them based on your own experiences, fair enough, but leave the 'we're special' bollocks to the scousers. Special only in needs.

This Benny chap seems okay.
They've been down not one but 2 divisions and attendances didn't drop in the slightest even they were playing the likes of Macclesfield.

Also the bit about the fans not going mad when they won the FA cup is complete tripe. Manchester was f***ing mental that day - grown men breaking down in tears of pure elation, the streets being packed with blues fans well into the wee hours etc. Also about 10,000 fans turned up for United's record breaking 19th title bus ride, about 100,000 blues went to see City show the FA Cup off!!

DS 1956 said:
I would like say ive been to newcatle a few times and have spoken to loads of fans. Most of em have a similar outlook to us but I always pointed out to them that they are a one team town. Would they still have the crowds they do if they had to share it with the bottom feeders from a nearby swamp. Don't think so do you. I also think that there is just a touch of the old green eyed monster lurking under the surface.

^^This, I don't mind the Geordies I've met quite a few of them over the years and they're generally good lads but they are without doubt the most deluded set of fans in England! They need an ADUG-type takeover to get them anywhere near the top table in the near future.

mancityscot said:
Bunch of cunts, always preferred Sunderland out of the north east teams
What is the matter with you ignorant sods, the previous poster was a lady and your talking about C**Ts you imbeciles, WHY, trying to make a statement, trying to look big, its very very annoying and doesnt make anybodys argument look good.... yes I know i`m not a goody 2 shoes, its just not called for....dick eds.

mcfcliam said:
fat%2Bnufc%2Bfan.jpg
I. AM. PASSIONATE. HEAR. ME. ROAR.

Why do you care what a few of them think,they are beneath us,they should be talking with Everton,Blackburn and Fulham fans.

Thenumber1blue said:
Why do you care what a few of them think,they are beneath us,they should be talking with Everton,Blackburn and Fulham fans.
I wouldn't mind if his argument actually had something to it, but it's just ill-informed rubbish.<br /><br />-- June 26th, 2011, 7:02 pm --<br /><br />
DortmundDummy said:
mancityscot said:
Bunch of cunts, always preferred Sunderland out of the north east teams
What is the matter with you ignorant sods, the previous poster was a lady and your talking about C**Ts you imbeciles, WHY, trying to make a statement, trying to look big, its very very annoying and doesnt make anybodys argument look good.... yes I know i`m not a goody 2 shoes, its just not called for....dick eds.
The previous poster was a male. You can't say 'dick'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.