toon fan thinks were not passionate

When they were in the championship they got crowds of 20,000 for games like Scunthorpe etc... When we were in the third division we used to pack Maine Road. They aren't passionate fans they are just fat drunks who think they are passionate but they aren't as passionate as us

citykev28 said:
A great example, they're more concerned with singing silly songs (fairly quietly) about their players on a coach than they are with turning up to the match and supporting the team.

and where exactly are we all going on these coaches? knobhead.

there level of silly songs extends to "toon toon black and white army"

bet that took some makin up

TFC said:
Toon fan can get fucked, being fat and taking your shirt off does not a passionate fan make. It makes a fat cold dickhead.
The same "passionate Geordies" sneaking out with 10 mins to go
on Boxing day when WE WENT 3.1 UP
Yes we saw you all leaving and we stayed in freezing conditions to applaud our team -Worst support ive ever seen!!!

went there on new year's day in the 90's when they were in their prime. couldn't wait to see the most passionate fans in the country on their own patch. they passed them bigs flags round before kick-off, sang andy cole scores a goal after each goal and sat down silent for the rest of the day while we all did the conga on the gallowgate end to keep warm. shitbags.

Skashion said:
I like the Geordies. Big club, long time without success, hate the rags. See the parallels.

There's some good lads on that site and the op was fishing because he knows a few city fans on there.

Never liked Newcastle. All that 'we need a messiah, someone who understands the club' when looking for a new manager quite frankly makes me angry. Shearer was at it a few years ago, saying it's more than a club and it's the lifeblood of the City, to which Lee Dixon spat his dummy out and said, 'Oh give over, it's just a club like any other'!! That was on MOTD and I laughed, heartily. Messiah? Get to fuck you barcode cunts.

Out of the N.E. clubs I prefer Sunderland. Went to the opening match of the SoL when they played us and was pretty much in awe of the stadium, compared to Maine Road I mean, (as much as I loved Maine Road). Nice lot of fans too, in comparison to Middlesbrough. Will never forget how they stormed the family stand in a cup game, the bunch of complete cunts. Hitting kids, women, anything that was sat down basically. Plus it's the coldest i've ever been at a match too when we played them December 95' in their shitty, lego-esque stadium, the 'Juninho v Kinky' game where if I remember rightly, we got twatted. It was about minus 15 that day. Brrrrr.

Anyway, fuck off Newcastle.

rhinomcfc said:
http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=39424.0

just had a read through this, he thinks were the worst fans in the league! hahaha some people don't have a clue but to be fair we get some nice comments!

i still cant actually believe we've won a cup! been smiling since that great day in may!

fucking love you blues ;)
Wilko is just your typical thick, tabloid reading, Sky Sports News watching, TalkSport listening, impressionable, can't reckon up his own opinions... football fan that are in wild abundance at every football ground in the country. People who are a bit thick, who read/watch/listen to shit, who can't develop a thought out debate or opinion will come out with this sort of bollocks regularly. and they do. For a while I used to go on other fans forums to see what their walk and talk was like but I found that fucking loads of them just talk utter shite (as do many on Bluemoon) about City and their idiocy can't allow them to see past their jealousy other than to make their hate for City a large scale vitriol against us.

danburge82 said:
rhinomcfc said:
http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=39424.0

just had a read through this, he thinks were the worst fans in the league! hahaha some people don't have a clue but to be fair we get some nice comments!

i still cant actually believe we've won a cup! been smiling since that great day in may!

fucking love you blues ;)
Wilko is just your typical thick, tabloid reading, Sky Sports News watching, TalkSport listening, impressionable, can't reckon up his own opinions... football fan that are in wild abundance at every football ground in the country. People who are a bit thick, who read/watch/listen to shit, who can't develop a thought out debate or opinion will come out with this sort of bollocks regularly. and they do. For a while I used to go on other fans forums to see what their walk and talk was like but I found that fucking loads of them just talk utter shite (as do many on Bluemoon) about City and their idiocy can't allow them to see past their jealousy other than to make their hate for City a large scale vitriol against us.

My last post in this thread because people aren't taking any notice anyway.

Wilko is a good lad and is quite knowledgeable on football. His post is a just a piss take and a fishing trip because he knows a few city fans go on there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.