Top 3 Transfer Mistakes

neel said:
Hey guys, I have been following city since Mancini had taken over and it looks like we had made some big signings since Kevins era..
Roque Santa Cruz, Kolo Touré, Emmanuel Adebayor, Shaun Wright Philliphs,Wayne Bridge, Robinho,Bellamy, Sturrige, De Jong,Tal Ben Haim,Hargreaves ,Jo

How according to you were top 3 transfer mistakes we made
What have you been smoking?

1. Jo
2. Santa Cruz
3. Adebayor

jimharri said:
Tin hat time here; what about Sweep's second coming? It just didn't work out, did it? He was a pale imitation of the player we had from '99 to '05. Pity.
The day we signed him we won away in Denmark. I was absolutely bussing and then he scored two on his second debut at Sunderland. It really was a shame it didn't work out. I will always remember him ripping united to shreds the first season at eastlands and being our main attacking force for about 3 years on the trot. When he came back from Chelsea he wasn't the same player. He stopped taking players on like he used to. Still love him and wish him well.

Re: What City player was most over rated by our own fans

I thought super ricky holdon.was err,great for us at the time. I'd go for...1brian gail.2j.macken.3andy,bribble.

MadchesterCity said:
as much as I loved him in champ man Bojiov was one of my biggest dissapointments
2 serious injuries ruined his career at city. Shame because I believe he had a touch of class. Scored a cracker against ac Milan in the Thomas cook trophy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.