Negouai deserves a mention.

Surely this is worth a ban?!

FORWARD WITH NEGOUAI

spinzer said:
jimharri said:
Balotelli
Robinho
Santa Cruz
really, balotelli? i mean really? Hell we even earned money on him!
And he did bag important goals for us, and other then that he really made sure everybody knew of Manchester city ;)
Yep; just because you make money on a player does not necessarily mean the transfer wasn't a mistake. And yes; he scored a few important goals for us. But the amount of hype around him (which he never really lived up to) and the amount of baggage that came with him; well, what we got from him didn't (for me) justify the transfer. No doubt I'll get heaps of ridicule on here for that opinion. I can't help the way I feel; sorry.

MJV2419 said:
Martin " £10 million Buster" Phillips

Bernardo Corradi

David Seaman

+1 for outside the box vote of Corradi... he did what? If I could draw a box around white space on the forums he would be attached to it...

Makes me chuckle whenever Graham Carr at Newcastle is described as some sort of scouting God at Newcastle.When he was working for us he was responsible for some absolute howlers-although he did warn Stuart Pearce off Corradi but Physcho knew best:

Jo £19m
David Sommeil- a 5ft 5in centre half- really??
Antoine Sibeirski perfect replacement for Eyal Berkovic?
Samaras
Nerys Castillo
Ousmane Dabo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.