Top 5 City moments of 2011

1. FA Cup Final
2. FA Cup Semi Final
3. 6-1 at Old Trafford.
4. 1-0 win against Tottenham to seal CL qualification. It wasn't just qualifying that made it great, but also the fact that the goal was an own goal from the same player who had scored against us to stop us qualifying for it the year before!
5. Aguero's last minute winner against Villarreal. Went mad, and it's not often at all City score last minute winners!

1. FA Cup Final BY A MILLION miles....magical emotional day

2. Semi

3. 1-6

4. The homecoming.

5. Spurs 1-5.

1. Signing Kun

2. 1-6

3. FA Cup Winners

4. FA Cup Semi (Scholes Getting sent off, don't forget that)

5. 1-5 v Spuds

In order for me.

Kaini Industries said:
1. The final

2. Everything else

Dzeko's goal v Blackburn needs a mention.
And what about his late goal at Notts County in the fourth round? Who knows just how much of a season defining moment that turned out to be!

Kaini Industries said:
1. The final

2. Everything else

I agree totally with this and the way "Kaini" has presented it.(1, and 2.)

(3.) - As a measure of actually how good we are, I cant actually picture this Goal of Dzeko's against Blackburn because we score that many !

ifiwasarichfan said:
Kaini Industries said:
1. The final

2. Everything else

I agree totally with this and the way "Kaini" has presented it.(1, and 2.)

(3.) - As a measure of actually how good we are, I cant actually picture this Goal of Dzeko's against Blackburn because we score that many !
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCfM0P6CELs[/youtube]

Presumably this is the one they're talking about. That was the moment I started thinking about third place!

jimharri said:
And what about his late goal at Notts County in the fourth round? Who knows just how much of a season defining moment that turned out to be!

Definitely.

And it is indeed that one ^^^ at Ewood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.