Top 5 team. Bottom 5 supporters.

Haven't won anything in 34 years; 3rd highest attendance in England. God we're shite. We're not loud enough anymore, but, I think we've been at our loudest this season since the move to Eastlands so there are signs of progress and I anticipate next season will improve again with the changes being made; relocations (I know they're a woman to some people); City Street; faster beer etc. Also, despite not being as loud as we could be, we've still got a quality repertoire. I know I'd rather sing City songs than Spurs songs - and not just because I'm a City fan. I am disheartened by people leaving early too and it just makes make me wonder why the fuck they park on the club car park (surely this is the reason for it) but I don't think it makes us 'bottom 5' supporters. Also, if you think there were 15,000 at the end of the Spurs game, you need to go to Specsavers. The ground was more like 2/3 full not 2/3 empty.

bottom 5 supporters? dont be silly. we have the third or 4th highest averages in the country despite 34 years of failure and our closest rivals winning everything. its a surprise we have any supporters at all. we have passionate, loyal supporters who are also very opinionated. you might not always agree with them but you cant say we have shit support. i love city and so do most people on this forum. heres to next season. MANCHESTER CITY DOUBLE WINNERS 2011!

I stayed 'til the end of the game; and I believe that 2/3 of the ground did as well.

We were all stunned to be honest... as I'm sure most of us expected to come through it and take the challenge to the last game.. I had predicted that if we 'didn't lose' to Spurs we would see it through.. I truly expected Spurs to get beat at Burnley... don't know why, just did! But alas... the City of 'yeteryear' came back that night!

I think the dignified thing was to leave Spurs to rightly celebrate... There was no way a lap of honour was going to take place with Spurs still celebrating with their fans!

A lap of honour is just that!

The team receive our adulation and appreciation almost every week...

No point in whining about it... roll on next season! We will be better & stronger!

It's been a while since I've seen a "City supporters are the worst in the world", sob story.

Good to know that things don't change.

Totally agree levets.

I'm really not arsed who's in the ground at the final whistle or whether the players do the conga.

I stayed but all I gave a damn about was our failure to qualify.

I seem to remember a warm round of sypathetic applause for our players, actually. Or did I dream that?

The whole reason of being a supporter is to support the team no matter what the score is. Some people think we have a god given right to win and if we dont they spit their dummy out and fuck off early. I'm not saying I don't mind losing, i'm as gutted as any1 else when we lose but we should stay and support.

horlock said:
The whole reason of being a supporter is to support the team no matter what the score is. Some people think we have a god given right to win and if we dont they spit their dummy out and fuck off early. I'm not saying I don't mind losing, i'm as gutted as any1 else when we lose but we should stay and support.

Every "supporter" has their own reason for being there.

It is not the right of any "supporter" to decry another.

He'll, if the game's over and I'm going out that night, I'll happily fuck off early to ensure I don't get stuck on the car park.

If you want to stand and wave your flag that's up to you.

Didsbury Dave said:
ManCityX said:
As good a managers as we've had in the last 34 years.

Hahahahahahahahaha to this.

And to the rest of your post, stick it up your arse.

I hate City fans who berate our own.

They are disloyal clowns.

A tad hypocritical wouldn't you say?

Didsbury Dave said:
Totally agree levets.

I'm really not arsed who's in the ground at the final whistle or whether the players do the conga.

I stayed but all I gave a damn about was our failure to qualify.

I seem to remember a warm round of sypathetic applause for our players, actually. Or did I dream that?

Fairly sure this happened...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.