Top 5 team. Bottom 5 supporters.

Liverpool have been unable to sell out most home games this season. A poor show for a team that have won plenty of cups in the last 30 odd years.
As for utd, they show their support for the team by wearing Norwich scalfs.
To question City fans support and loyalty, raises questions about your own.

OK. We missed out 4th and choked against Spurs when it mattered but it was still a great season!
I'm in 326 and thought it was shocked at the amount of fans left when the Spurs goal went in. It was last game of a great season at home!

ManCityX said:
Players named as heroes after a good game, before becoming enemies after a couple of bad ones.

Fans wanting managers sacked after 6 months in a job. As good a managers as we've had in the last 34 years.

Going one down to Spurs and the ground emptying. There were about 15,000 in the ground when the final whistle went. Old Trafford and Anfield were near full at the end of their final games and the players went around for a lap of honour, despite the failure of not achieving their season goals. The reason we didn't do a lap of honour was because of how empty the ****ing ground was at the final whistle.

Fickle.

Get a grip. Your talking about a small but perhaps vocal minority. I'll bet that most of the moaners on here go to very few games if any.

Most blues imo are very positive about the team and manager and also very level headed about our potential and 'the project'.

As an example, I went away to west ham with the supporters club and we took 3 coaches, despite there being no point to the game. After the game despite a poor performance, the fans sang all the way back.

I say again, you are talking about a very small minority of fans and not peple I regularly see at home and away games.

davymcfc said:
bottom 5 supporters? dont be silly. we have the third or 4th highest averages in the country despite 34 years of failure and our closest rivals winning everything. its a surprise we have any supporters at all. we have passionate, loyal supporters who are also very opinionated. you might not always agree with them but you cant say we have shit support. i love city and so do most people on this forum. heres to next season. MANCHESTER CITY DOUBLE WINNERS 2011!
AND SO SAY ALL OF US.

Have to say that I agree with the sentiments of the OP.

What did it for me was the 28,000 or whatever we get against Stoke in the cup.

People were also leaving at 0-0 against the Yids, and that's a fact.

As for the JCL who said "what sort of person stays to applaud a team that has lost?", a loyal supporter does lad.

ManCityX said:
I guess I just get wound up by the likes of Dipsy Dave desperately trying to put the downer on things. It's a sad state of affairs when our manager is being attacked in such a way by him after only being in the job for 6 months. Some of these fans just aren't living in the real world.

I'm not living in the real world and you post that pile of kiddie shite?

Hahahahahahahaha

I'll let it go because you must be about 12.

ManCityX said:
There were about 15,000 in the ground when the final whistle went.

I was in the third tier of the East Stand. I didn't realise that everyone from the two tiers below me had left. That's the only way there could have been as few as 15K at full time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.