Top 5 team. Bottom 5 supporters.

kenzie115 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Hahahahahahahahaha to this.

And to the rest of your post, stick it up your arse.

I hate City fans who berate our own.

They are disloyal clowns.

A tad hypocritical wouldn't you say?

I meant to say who berate our own fans en masse.

ManCityX said:
Players named as heroes after a good game, before becoming enemies after a couple of bad ones.

Fans wanting managers sacked after 6 months in a job. As good a managers as we've had in the last 34 years.

Going one down to Spurs and the ground emptying. There were about 15,000 in the ground when the final whistle went. Old Trafford and Anfield were near full at the end of their final games and the players went around for a lap of honour, despite the failure of not achieving their season goals. The reason we didn't do a lap of honour was because of how empty the ****ing ground was at the final whistle.

Fickle.

Sounds like you might be happier at the swamp or the library then with their 'wonderful support'. PMSL.

ffs we where all hyped up, its normal to feel let down and disapointed, i for one appluded every player of the park, not for that night but for giving us the best SEASON we have had in years, that was my choice, but i can understand the dissapointment of yes another broken dream,we all react differantly at times dosnt make anyone any better or worse than anyone else, were a lot of things at city and FICKLE is not one that can be aimed at fans , that have stood side by side, through thick and thin, and thin and thinner, and will continue to do so at ever turn...you call city fans fickle, i question your loyalty to those that stand by your side week in week out?
but then again if youll insult your own i dont give a crap what you think!

how can you question the loyalty of city fans the facts and figures speak for them selfs bet your one of them whats jumped on the bandwagon recently when the goings good weve had to watch shit for years and still turn out in numbers for richer or poorer well always be there city till i die

I guess I just get wound up by the likes of Dipsy Dave desperately trying to put the downer on things. It's a sad state of affairs when our manager is being attacked in such a way by him after only being in the job for 6 months. Some of these fans just aren't living in the real world.

ManCityX said:
Players named as heroes after a good game, before becoming enemies after a couple of bad ones.

Fans wanting managers sacked after 6 months in a job. As good a managers as we've had in the last 34 years.

Going one down to Spurs and the ground emptying. There were about 15,000 in the ground when the final whistle went. Old Trafford and Anfield were near full at the end of their final games and the players went around for a lap of honour, despite the failure of not achieving their season goals. The reason we didn't do a lap of honour was because of how empty the ****ing ground was at the final whistle.

Fickle.

Piss off you fucking reprobate.

Twat.

Cassius Clayson said:
ReVoRolla said:
Who's gonna stay and watch a shit performance, then applaud them for it?

What a weapon!

A taxi for yourself is needed more urgently imho.

Shocking comment from a fan.

Edit Revorolla not Cassius lol

ManCityX said:
I guess I just get wound up by the likes of Dipsy Dave desperately trying to put the downer on things. It's a sad state of affairs when our manager is being attacked in such a way by him after only being in the job for 6 months. Some of these fans just aren't living in the real world.

You dont like a few opinions on a message board, so you come on one and state we're bottom 5 supporters... doesn't make sense.

GStar said:
ManCityX said:

You dont like a few opinions on a message board, so you come on one and state we're bottom 5 supporters... doesn't make sense.
because he's not a supporter?
just a passing thought as the game was two weeks ago
so why come on now and berate the fans and open up wounds
maybe he's yeller

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.