Top Slurgie Moments

Wasn't there an incident where he berated a very confused hotel receptionist after a European defeat whilst stark bollock naked?

AlthamBlue said:
briantheblue said:
Wasn't there an incident where he berated a very confused hotel receptionist after a European defeat whilst stark bollock naked?

What?!

And pissed- I forgot he was pissed!

Help me fellow blue mooners, I am sure I read something on here about it

Refusing to speak to the interviewers after we ruined their 50th anniversary by beating them 2-1 on their own patch. Couldn't get him off the TV in the build up including on the pitch to talk after the minutes silence (which we had been slaughtered in the press prior to it all week).
After the game the "official" word was he had a flight to catch to arrange a friendly game

Chris in London said:
All across the media today there's a lot of 'Fergie's best moments' features. They include things like that magic fucking night in Barcelona (TM Clive Tyldesley).

I think we can do better. Here's a first stab:

5. Being utterly outclassed by Barcelona in the Champions league final of 2011

4. Being thumped 6-3 by Southampton only to utter the immortal excuse that his players could not see each other in their grey strip

3. Losing 5-1 to Manchester City in September 1989 after spending £20m strengthening his team - described in his autobiography as the most embarrassing defeat of his career. (little did he know what was to follow...)

2. Losing 1-0 to Manchester City in April 2012 in front of a global tv audience of 650 million in a game that would have almost guaranteed the title had he won it - his team did not manage a single effort on target

1. Losing 6-1 to Manchester City in front of a fast emptying Old Trafford in November 2011, conceding three goals in injury time. The title would be decided later that season by goal difference.

Come on blues, I reckon there are loads more we can come up with

I can't really disagree with any of those, but just a small point. The sick swan was 23rd October.

I know because my granddaughter was born the day after..

TGR said:
Mancini going head to head with him on the touchline at the Etihad last season when we beat them 1-0 to move into pole position for the title. By the time Bobby had finished with him he looked a crumpled, defeated, sad old man well past his sell by date.

-- Thu May 09, 2013 3:23 pm --

When he got booked for speeding and claimed he needed a shit!

Mancini-Ferguson-gif.gif

Vienna_70 said:
Chris in London said:
All across the media today there's a lot of 'Fergie's best moments' features. They include things like that magic fucking night in Barcelona (TM Clive Tyldesley).

I think we can do better. Here's a first stab:

5. Being utterly outclassed by Barcelona in the Champions league final of 2011

4. Being thumped 6-3 by Southampton only to utter the immortal excuse that his players could not see each other in their grey strip

3. Losing 5-1 to Manchester City in September 1989 after spending £20m strengthening his team - described in his autobiography as the most embarrassing defeat of his career. (little did he know what was to follow...)

2. Losing 1-0 to Manchester City in April 2012 in front of a global tv audience of 650 million in a game that would have almost guaranteed the title had he won it - his team did not manage a single effort on target

1. Losing 6-1 to Manchester City in front of a fast emptying Old Trafford in November 2011, conceding three goals in injury time. The title would be decided later that season by goal difference.

Come on blues, I reckon there are loads more we can come up with

I can't really disagree with any of those, but just a small point. The sick swan was 23rd October.

I know because my granddaughter was born the day after..

My bad :)

I should add kicking the boot at Beckham's head to the growing list

Courtesy of that other vile scumbag, Piers Moron's Twitter feed, Slur Alex describing his Scottish Cup winning team as a disgrace.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoSiBq2Q0MU[/youtube]

Go to 2:20

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.