Torres coming in summer

Cons Dad said:
May I suggest people check out who actually 'owns' Torres,

the clue being it isnt Liverpool FC !!!

You could just say who, yeah?!

I would prefer us to "waste" money on a World Class, Premiership proven player like Torres, rather than Aguero.

Think he would have been up for it at the KC Stadium last weekend?

Mmmmmmmm......no

Makes me laugh when people are saying he is injury prone. He is inevitably going to be injured at times. A few consecutive injuries hardly suggests a crock.

Blue Trucker 69 said:
Torres coming in the summer? Doubt it! It will depend on a few of things.
1.RBS wants their money back NOW so Liverpool have to sell assets(Torres,Gerrard etc.)
2.Benitez goes to Juventus and then buys Torres from Liverpool.
3.The yanks drop Liverpool like a stone and it gets bought by the Arab consortium thats been in the background for a while.

Would love Torres to come to Eastlands,just can't see it.Transfers that big are done VERY quickly.So no talks have taken place already.Just my opinion.

Sorry mate but Torres has said he would never play for Real Madrid due to his time at Athletic Madrid so can't see Torres going there

citytill1die84 said:
Blue Trucker 69 said:
Torres coming in the summer? Doubt it! It will depend on a few of things.
1.RBS wants their money back NOW so Liverpool have to sell assets(Torres,Gerrard etc.)
2.Benitez goes to Juventus and then buys Torres from Liverpool.
3.The yanks drop Liverpool like a stone and it gets bought by the Arab consortium thats been in the background for a while.

Would love Torres to come to Eastlands,just can't see it.Transfers that big are done VERY quickly.So no talks have taken place already.Just my opinion.

Sorry mate but Torres has said he would never play for Real Madrid due to his time at Athletic Madrid so can't see Torres going there

He didn't mention Real.

My mate who's got a jacket made of spanish leather which has strong links to the Spanish media said its Torres, Gerrard and the Benitez.

Thats why Liverpool threw a stupid amount of cash at Benitez, to bump up the compo if he left, its also the reason its taken so long, cos once City started sniffing (6 months ago) Liverpool tied all 3 to longer contracts..

Good in theory, but my mates leather jacket is a proper WUM cos that Robinho to Stockport 'lead' he had didnt pan out either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.